explanation

"Dad, shush," You said while playfully nudging him back. "I'm still confused with this whole thing," Denki told you, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "A lot of things confuse you Kaminari," Aizawa deadpanned, his arms crossed over each other. 

"Damn, low blow," You said sarcastically trying not to laugh, "Come on, not you too," He huffed over exaggeratingly. "Anyway, so you guys are her parents?" Denki asked, trying to confirm, whilst his head tilted slightly in one direction. 

"In the flesh," Mic yelled loudly as he usually did so. "I mean, people used to say that you and Mr Aizawa were kind of similar at times, but I would've never expected them both to be related to you!" Denki announced, now being stood next to Mic. 

"Now that you think about it, they do act a lot more like each other than she acts like me!" Mic said, backing up a bit to be inline with Denki, both of them cupping their chins with their thumb and pointer finger.

"That's because you are way too loud," You and Aizawa both spoke at the same time, rolling your eyes being basically synchronised with each other. "She's right at that," Aizawa grunted, looking back at the two blondes squealing next to each other. 

"This is weird," You whispered towards your dad as he kept his arms still crossed. "Yeah, I don't like it," He responded to you quietly. 

"Wait, is it just me who knows about this?" Denki yelped with a grin plastered on his face, his eyes darting from you, to both of your dads separately. You hummed, insinuating a yes. 

"Well, the rest of the class is bound to know now that Kaminari knows," Aizawa rolled his eyes with a groan. "Yeah you gossip too much," You teased him lightly, "I do not!" He protested with a small pout growing on his lips.

"Oh really? Then how come when-" You began before being cut off by Mic's yelling, "Well, now I guess it's finally time that we announce you as our daughter!!" He said with his signature smirk which crept onto his face as he spoke. "I guess so," You responded, sighing into your hand which you were now face palming with.

"Also, Kaminari," Aizawa began to talk, putting one of his hands heavily on the boy's shoulder causing him to flinch a little bit. "Y-yeah?" He stuttered out, being a little scared. "Break her heart, and you're expelled." He mustered out with a gruff tone. "Uhm- Don't worry, I wouldn't do that!" Denki reassured him while waving his hands infront of himself awkwardly.