"𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘?"

-Timeskip-

"No, because the little aliens are really cute," you protested as the credits to the movie rolled onto the screen. "No they aren't. They look like mouldy pieces of gum that grew eyes," Hawks rolled his eyes. "That's really specific," Mic wowed at Hawks's strange description, "Says the person who is basically chicken little," you said, knowing it would annoy him.

"Stop saying I look like Chicken Little!" He said rather loudly. The three of you heard heavy footsteps wander down the stairs and into the hallway. "What are you doing?" A deep, tired voice rumbled while rubbing his eyes. "Why is Hawks here?" He asked with a scowl, Mic shrugged and looked back to you. "He was here when I came downstairs," You said before everyone looked at the winged man.

"I was lonely?" He shrugged with a higher pitch in his voice. Aizawa rolled his eyes and sat down with Mic. It was obvious he wasn't in the best of moods, so you knew that he had been woken up be something or other. He huffed in annoyance before you broke the silence, "What woke you up?" You asked with the tilt of your head. "Mina and Denki kep calling me and asking about a big sleepover in the common room later." He explained, rubbing his head.

"Yeah, Denki told me about it earlier, he woke me up," you yawned. "What did you say to them?" You asked curiously, "I said as long as they don't bother me," he deadpanned.

Before you could further ask him anything more, your phone began to ring. As you expected, the caller ID read as 'Denki'. You quietly sighed before standing up and leaving the room to stand in the kitchen to talk on the phone.

"What is it?" You yawned, "Aizawa-Sensei said we can have a big sleepover in the common room, as long as we don't bother him." He squealed loudly into the phone, causing you to wince and distance the phone a little bit more from your ear. "Oh, cool," you said even if you already know. "So are you coming?!" He asked with excitement, "Yeah, yeah. Sure, I'll go. Uhm, meet me outside school at like 6.00 or something later?" "Mhm, of course!" He cheeped before the line went dead.

You walked back into the room and sat down, rubbing your eyes and scratching the back of your head. Aizawa slowly walked into the kitchen to retrieve his daily coffee like every other day. "Who used my cup?!" He yelled, picking up his signature cat themed coffee mug, "And, I think that's my queue to leave. Thanks for having me." Hawks nervously smiled before walking towards the door.

He slipped his shoes back on his feet and scurried out the door before Aizawa could get a chance to scold him. "How did he even get in?" Aizawa sighed with annoyance, "He wouldn't tell me. I asked when i first came downstairs," you yawned.

-Timeskip-

You were on the floor of you bedroom packing your bags for the sleepover. It was going to be your first one since you were a kid. And it would probably be much more different than having a sleepover with Bakugo when you were six.

You pulled out some of your comfortable clothes from your closet and pushed then into a bag you had chosen to take. Along with what you were going to wear, you also packed a blanket or two and a pillow. What you were debating on though, was whether or not to take your sleeping bag. The pro's would be that it takes up less space in your bag and doubles as both a pillow oand a blanket. But the con's would be that it's the exact same as you dad's so it might make it obvious you were related or knew each other further than a student - teacher relationship.

The time was know about quarter to six, according to your phone. So, you grabbed a plain coloured hoodie and slipped it on over the clothes you were already wearing. You said your goodbyes and left the house, even if you were going to be seeing them later anyways since someone had to be there, at the school, incase something happened.

You gripped the straps of your bag and walked down the street, in order to meet Denki and the others. You walked down the street at a quicker pace than a natural school day, well maybe because you started walking later.