Chapter 6

This book isn't a typical werewolf book. There's no mates or a Moon Goddess. This is so the book flows the way I want it to.

"Nice to meet you, Adina!" It astonishes me how he is not attracting rogues with how loud he is. The woods are bursting with rouges though no one is coming for us.

"I wish I could say the same." The bird songs accompanied me as I strolled away from him. Solely for him to skip behind me, following me. He hummed melodies that I did not know, pretending as if this was his favourite day.

"It's great to finally meet a nice rogue."

"Trust me, I do not want to be a rouge!" At the end of this discussion, I am seething in rage. No one want is to be a rouge only the ones who are opposing the pack rule. I am not one of those people, I admired my alpha and luna. They placed the pack before everyone, even themselves.

"Well, I did. My alpha was a dick. Only cared about himself and power not his pack." I cannot comprehend how an alpha, someone who was born to protect his pack, decided he requires power more.

I simply nodded at him and resumed walking as he was telling me about his times as a rogue. It appeared like he liked being a rogue, something bothered me.

"Who was your alpha?" I have never heard of an alpha who does not care about his pack, so it was only normal for me to wonder.

"Alpha Zyair. You don't know him?"

I recognised him, he was the alpha of the pack near to us, but what I do not understand is that Dewei said he does not consider his pack members.

"I've met him, he loves his pack members." Being the betas child permits you to meet other alphas. That was the reason I went to conferences, I got to meet powerful and influential people.

"You knew him as someone who cared about his pack? That's a lie." I was startled, Dewei had remained friendly until the conversation evolved to his alpha. It confused me but if he did not approve of his alpha it was understandable.

"What do you mean, I met him a few years ago. He seemed nice."

"Well, he's not, lets just leave it at that." He stormed off in front of me but turned to check if I was following. I would get more information out of him. Eventually.