Chapter 3

I'm sorry for the short chapter again. Critics are welcome to help make the story better.

I stood there fixed as my world gradually began to cloud. My parents died, the people who defended me through everything. They abandoned me to fend for myself, though I could not find myself to be remorseful. They had given me everything they could to grant me pleasure and shelter. Whatever I needed was handed to me without another opinion.

After the rogues concluded that the bodies would not be identifiable, they dispersed. I followed them and ran far away from them, away from the memories this pack contained.

I ran through the forest of grief. The leaves cascading down on the carmine ground that covers this world. The wind replaying my memories as my wolf sprinted, taking over. My sight blurring as tears covers my eyes. My soul-shattering as the calamitous moment will permanently be engraved into my mind.

I needed to discover somewhere to find shelter to process the situation that just occurred. Someplace where I could be safe and not be under the constant threat of rogues.

They remained notorious for being cruel, for being vindictive. They will kill for the thrill. Their wolves turned crazed, the only thing they strive for is the kill. To take someone's life.

After rushing for nearly an hour, I locate myself in a section of the woodlands that I am unfamiliar with. Hoping to discover somewhere to sleep for the night. I subsequently find a cave, secluded enough to not be detected but in the open so I can hunt for meat.