Chapter 1

I'm sorry for the short chapter, they will become longer when I get more comfortable.

When I was younger my parents were extremely regarded within our pack - The Blood Moon. With my father being the beta, we received everything we required.

That was till our pack was invaded. Everything was on fire, the houses, the trees. Everything. Our pack fighters were doing whatever they could to defend us, but nothing was working. No one knew what to do, we were all screaming and running. I was looking for my parents, they needed to stay safe. I do not think I could survive without them.

"Find the betas, we need them alive!" Shrieked a rouge.

My heart dropped and my blood raced to my ears. They were after my family. I sought after them harder, evading the rogues attempting to catch them.

The trees illuminated the skies into a golden amber. The moon cascading shadows on the carnage below. The birds flying away from the threat the blaze has caused their homes. The bark decaying from above, descending on scorched leaves.

I recognized people running around, bypassing the rogues. It was not straightforward as some rouges were determined to pursue everyone. Ultimately, escaped toward the woods. Praying my parents were nearby, searching continuously.

Finally, I saw them. My mother was sobbing and screaming. My father was bleeding as rogues surrounded them, taunting them, laughing at them. Running toward them, until suddenly, I was dragged away. Away from my dying family.