Chapter 17: A Date and a Attempt of Assassination

Note: Well I am just great at being on track of updating, aren't I? I hope you guys don't mind me publishing chapters late :( I will probably update my Chivalry of a Failed Knight book next time I update. Enjoy!

Fubuki's POV

I just finished a stream and I was currently running to my apartment as fast as I could. Tears were streaming down my face, I was in no mood to call a taxi. So I ran and ran and ran. I reached my apartment with sore legs, I unlocked the door and went inside. My onesan was currently sitting at the couch, scrolling through her phone, and eating some pockys. When she saw me she immediately stood up, went over to me, and hugged me tightly. "Fubuki! Where were you last night?! I was worried sick, you didn't even answer my calls! And why are you crying?" She scolded me and then asked me, I just cried into her shoulder. "G-g-gomen Kuro-chan." I finally said, "Tell me what's wrong." She ordered. "M-M-Mio rejected my date offer..." I sadly said while wiping my tears away.

"N-nani?! Why would she do that? You guys are so close to each other!" She said, "Well...She has a boyfriend..." I sadly answered, "Nani?! She would choose a guy over you?!" My onesan said, shocked. "S-sou-" I said as my phone rang, I pulled it out and saw it was Mio. "Why are you calling me? You have a boyfriend to spend time with, don't you?" I said angrily to the phone without picking up. "Maybe she changed her mind and dumped her boyfriend." Kuro-chan shrugged, "No way, they are way too close to each other." I pouted, "Just pick up and see what she says." Kuro-chan suggested. "H-hai..." I finally agreed, I reluctantly answered. "M-Mio? What do you want?" I sniffed, "Fubuki! Gomenasai that I made you sad! Change of plans, I can go out with you tonight!" Mio said, 'Is she doing this just to make me happy?' I thought angrily, 'But why would she sound happy though?' I thought again. "W-why the sudden change?" I asked, "Because I said so, Fubuki you know why..." Dusk's voice came through the phone, I then remembered the little talk me and Dusk had.

"Dusk, already?!" I said, "What do you guys mean "already"?" Mio asked, I then heard some shuffling. "No, not yet. But you know, you guys love each other so much I can't just interfere now, can I?" Dusk teased through the phone, I blushed but then pouted. "H-hai, fine. You better apologize though." I said, "Oh great Shirakami, please forgive me for my rudeness." Dusk said, sarcastically. "Hmph, good enough." I said, "Well then, I will give you girls a ride to your date so get ready around 8" Was all Dusk said, "Hai!" I said and I hung up. "So it looks like that went well." Kuro-chan said as she had a really confused look on.

"Yeah! We are going on a date now!" I said childishly, "Haha, so Fubuki..." She laughed, but then gave me a serious look. "S-sou?" I asked, "What does this Dusk guy look like?" She asked, her eyes looked like it shone brightly with evil intentions. "W-w-what are you going to do to him?" I asked, a little scared. "Oh, nothing, I just want to meet him and just talk to him." She said with a serious look on her face. "Umm, I don't have a picture but he lives with Mio, so you can go there and talk to him." I lied, "I am going to my room now to see what to wear for tonight!" I quickly said and went to my room.