Chapter 9: Fighting in a Mall, Normal Right?

Note: Here you guys go. Here is chapter 9! I have been working hard on these chapters this week so I can go back to normal updating schedule, enjoy!

Rushia's POV

I was running from people that were trying to kill me, I kept running down a street with a few light poles luminating the dark sidewalk. I ran as fast as I could until someone popped out from an alley and tripped me. I fell on the sidewalk, I ignored the pain and quickly turned around. The person who was masked raised his katana and was about to slice me into pieces until a familiar armored samurai with a head of a wolf came and blocked the attacker's katana. He then neutralized the enemy, turned around and looked at me. I smiled at Dusk but then a katana pierced through his chest. He stood there shocked but then quickly turned around and sliced the enemy across his chest. He then faced towards me weakly and his eyes were flicking on and off until it darkened and he collapsed to the ground. "DUSK!" I yelled, but no response came from the body. I tried to go for him but then everything went dark.

I woke up with sweat dripping down my face and gasping for air, I then quickly looked at Dusk. I then calmed down a little to see that he was fine, it was all a nightmare. I was shaking terribly still and must have woken up Dusk, who I was sleeping on. "R-Rushia? Is that you?" He said tiredly, "Sou." I confirmed, "What's wrong?" He asked softly after recognizing it was me that was sleeping on him. "I-I-I had a terrible nightmare..." I shivered, "Well you want to talk about it?" He asked, "W-Well I had a nightmare where you got killed..." I said while tears started to form in my eyes, he hugged me tightly. "Oh really? Well I would never just leave you guys without a warning." He said softly as he patted my back gently. I was still shivering from the nightmare but got better from Dusk's comfort. "A-arigatou." I said to him, "No need..." He replied and I cuddled closer to him, he then checked the time on a nearby digital clock attached to the wall. "We should get up, we still have 30 minutes before your collab stream starts." He said, "H-hai." I said, "Hey girls, wake up." He said softly to them, I was about to tell him that his soft voice won't work on them but then to my surprise Sora and Mio started to wake up. "N-nani?" Sora asked, "It's time to wake up, we have been napping for about an hour now. We still have like 30 minutes before your collab stream starts. "Hai." Mio and Sora yawned, I was about to get off but then Dusk picked me up in his arms and carried me. "Eeep!" I yelped in surprise but then understood what he was doing and hugged him tight. Mio and Sora looked at us in confusion but Dusk justs shook his head, signaling them not to ask. They nodded but Mio definitely forced that nod, Mio and Sora started to wake up the other Hololive members. Ayame woke up pretty easily, same for Fubuki.

 Kanata woke up too but Coco was the problem, even Susei woke up before her but Coco just kept napping. That's when Dusk started to take actions, he went up to her and spoke in a deep but soft voice, the same voice he used to wake up Mio and Sora. This time I didn't doubt him, Sora looked at him in confusion. "How would a soft voice work? Wouldn't that just make her sleepier-" Sora was cut off when Coco opened her eyes and yawned. "Nani?!" Sora said in confusion, Dusk just shrugged. "For some reason when I say people's names softly they wake up from their slumber." He said, Sora just stared at him in awe. "Do you have a good singing voice?" Sora asked, "Pfft, No. I would say I have an ok voice. Not the best though." He said, Sora stared at him in doubt but then shrugged, "I want to hear it sometimes." Sora said, Dusk chuckled, "Okay, but don't blame me if your ears shatter." He said and once everyone was awake we made our way to our recording rooms. Dusk followed them until they reached their designated recording room. I was the last one and Dusk set me down, "Arigatou Dusk." I said, he smiled at me and patted my head. "No problem, Rushia." He said, he was about to leave until I pulled his sleeve. He looked back at me through his shades but I was guessing he looked confused. I tapped my pointer fingers together and pointed to my forehead, hoping he would get the message. He then chuckled, "You really are a clingy one." He said, I pouted but then he kissed my forehead. I then blushed but smiled at him, "You girls are also really good at smiling." He said, I then gave him a serious look, "Are you saying my smile isn't the best one?" I asked, "What? Nooo." He chuckled nervously, "So do you think Rushia has a good smile?" I asked seriously, "Definitely one of the cutest." He said as he patted my head again, I then smiled at him again. "Aww, arigatou Dusk!" I said, he then chuckled nervously. "Bye Dusk!" I said and he waved to me. "See you around Rushia!" He called back and I went into my recording room and started everything. I then went into Discord and joined the Hololive call that everyone else already joined. Everyone was there already, "Rushia, why were you a little late? Isn't your recording room right there?" Mio asked, "I had a little chat with Dusk." I giggled nervously, "Hmm, okay." Mio replied and I sighed in relief. We then carried on chatting until it was our time to stream together.