Chapter 11: SAIDO CHESTO!

Note: I was in such a rush last time that I forgot to even say Happy Late Valentines! Hope you guys all had fun and chilled out with your valentine, if you don't have a valentine well hopefully you still had fun! I also wanted to do a give a huge thanks to MonochromeLibrary for reviewing my book! I also went back to earlier chapters to fix paragraphing for future readers. Enjoy!

Ayame's POV

I sat on the comfy sofa and sighed in satisfaction, that place was really delicious and I was full. I was chilling until Mio scooted close to me. "You look really comfortable there." She teased, "Yeah, just something about having a nice meal and relaxing on a couch is really nice." I said, Mio giggled and put an arm around me. "You cute little oni." She giggled, I then looked at Aloe. She was currently scrolling through her phone and then she suddenly gasped. Botan looked at her in confusion. "You good there?" She asked Aloe, she then showed Botan her phone. Botan's eyes then widened. "Is there something wrong?" Mio asked in confusion, "People are tweeting out the fight, Dusk was involved in the mall and it's blowing up!" She said as she showed her twitter. We then gathered around her phone and looked at the video that a bystander posted. "Woah, so that's what happened..." Coco whistled, we then saw guards come and three guards threw themselves on Dusk and tried to detain them. Surprisingly, Dusk didn't struggle against them, he just let them "detain him". The other guards were checking on the people that were either knocked out or on the floor, groaning in pain.

 Then all the bystanders were protesting against the cops to release Dusk and saying that he is innocent. It took awhile for guards to actually believe them and release Dusk. Dusk bowed in the video and ran away from the scene and that's where the video ended. The whole tweet got so many retweets and over 1k likes and comments. "I can't believe they tried to detain Dusk!" Towa said, "I know right!" Miko followed up. "Girls, it's not their fault for trying to detain me. If people didn't know what started it or what was happening, I would look like the bad guy." Dusk said in a serious tone, we then all looked at him, "Gomen Dusk! We didn't know we were so loud." Mio said, "It's fine, I just want to let you girls know." He replied and that was all he said, "Have you girls always wondered how Yagoo found Dusk?" Haato asked suddenly, "Yeah, I always wondered that too." Choco asked, "It's like he just suddenly appeared." Sora agreed. I just looked back and forth at the conversation, "Mio do you know anything about Dusk's location before he got hired?" Kanata asked her quietly, Mio shook her head slowly. "No, I thought he was dead..." She choked, everyone's eyes widened. "What?!" We said quietly, she then shook her head. "Guys, I don't want to talk about it right now." She said misberly, "Hai, hai. We understand." They said, I then hugged Mio's arm and Fubuki hugged her other arm. She smiled at us both in gratitude and hugged us both. We then rode in silence for about five minutes until we felt Dusk pull into the underground parking lot. We then felt him stop the bus and braked. I then looked at him and I saw him grab him broken shades and put it on his head for now. "We are here girls." He said in his normal voice, he didn't use the radio speaker. We then looked at each other in confusion, he always used the speaker. 

'Guess he wasn't in the mood to' I thought as we all got off. Then we all grabbed our stuff and headed towards the entrance. We entered the building and we split up into two groups and went up both elevators. Dusk was the only one that volunteered to stay behind and climb the stairs. The elevator ride was quiet except for the classical elevator music and then I heard the ding of the elevator and the doors opened. We walked out of the elevator and met up with the other members. We noticed Dusk wasn't here this time so we waited for a few minutes. We then heard footsteps close and we saw Dusk climbing the stairs slowly and walked towards us. "Hey." He said simply, "Anything wrong?" I went up to him and asked, he then shook his head and patted my head. "Nah, I'm fine." He said, I then nodded. "Well you girls have streams to do right?" He said, "Sou!" We said, "Well alright, I will meet you guys back here I guess when you girls finish." He said as he started to walk down the hallway. "Where are you going?" Mio asked him, "To the gym, if you girls need anything. Find me there. Ayame, remembered to meet me outside the building at sunset" He said and disappeared around a corner.