Chapter 22: An Eventful Day

Note: Here you Wattpad theorist go! The 22nd chapter and after this is the 10k special! Hope you are as excited as I am and looking forward to it! Enjoy!

Mio's POV

"Another great day of work and improvement!" Our instructor said happily as we finished up. "Sugoi!" Nana complimented us in the background, "Arigatou, Nana-" I started to say, *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*. I jumped as we heard gunshots ring out from outside, not so far from here. Then followed up with screams of people in the distance. "That mustn't be far from here if we can even hear it from here!" Ayame exclaimed, "Let's see what's going on!" Marine said as she ran out the door. "Chotto matte! It could be dangerous!" I yelled as I ran towards her. All of us ran down the hall, drenched in sweat. We then reached the Hololive section of the building, everyone was out of their recording rooms, panicking. "Nani?! What's going on?" Sora asked, "Did you not hear multiple gunshots in the distance?" We asked her, "Oh, I guess not..." She said. *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*. More shots rang out.

"Now I hear it." Sora eyes widened, "Hey, where's Dusk?!" I asked while looking around. "The last time I saw him was the gym room where he told me to stream with Fubuki." Kuro-chan said, their phones all beeped as they got a message. Me, Ayame, and Marine didn't have our phones because we left them in the locker room. "It's from Yagoo!" Sora said as she pulled out her phone. "What did he say?" I asked, "Everyone! Hide in your recording rooms or within someone else's recording room until the chaos outside stops. The building will be going under lockdown!" Sora read out the text. Everyone then started panicking and diving towards their rooms. I ran for my room, while dragging Ayame with me. Nana was right behind us. The lights shut off and everybody went to their rooms or a room. Me, Ayame, and Nana hid in my room. We were then in our rooms for almost 10 minutes with sirens still able to be heard, then we heard footsteps in the hallway. Ayame then grasped onto me tighter. "Is anyone there?!" Dusk yelled, "Dusk?!" I yelled as I unlocked the door and slowly opened it. I then saw him staggering around, frantically looking around for us. "We are here!" I said as I burst out of my room and ran to him. "Where were you?" Ayame asked, "Etto, I was outside grabbing something to eat." He said as I hugged him.

"Did you hear the gunshots?" Noel asked, "Sou, I heard them alright." Dusk said. "Chotto, the buildings under lockdown. How did you get in?" Kanata asked. "I had to scan my card and had to tell Yagoo that it was me." Dusk answered. The lights then came back on and everyone then came out of their rooms. "That was scary peko." Pekora said, Dusk started to breathe a little heavily now. "Dusk, is everything okay?" I asked, "Sou, excuse me real quick. I will be back." Dusk answered as he ran down the hall. "Did you guys think that was a little suspicious or is it just me?" Flare asked, "No, that was totally suspicious." Mostly everyone answered. 'What could he be hiding?' I thought, Dusk had his jacket zipped up and I swear I caught the scent of blood when I hugged him. They then got a message again, "The building is now no longer under lockdown. Everything has been sorted out and calmed down." Sora read out the message again. Everyone then sighed out in relief, "Well, what happens now?" Luna asked. "Let's all go to the meeting room and watch the news. Maybe we will get some information of what happened." Coco suggested.