Chapter 23: 10k Special!!! Flashback and Memories

Note: So here we are, the 10k special! Thank you guys so much! (Sorry no pictures this time)

Mio's POV

~Flashback/Dream~

"And that is how you would do calculus." Mrs. Azuki set down the chalk. I adjusted my glasses as I finished taking down notes and doing some of the problems. Khonsu was doing the same, except that he seemed a little annoyed. "Hey, what's wrong." I tapped his shoulder, "Oh, it's nothing. Calculus is a little confusing, so I was just looking to see if I did it right." He looked at me. "Oh, you want to check answers?" I asked him, "Sure." He replied. We checked our answers and we both got the same answers. "Yatta, we got the same answers!" I said quietly, he then smiled at me and chuckled silently. "Yatta!" He replied back. "That's it for today, remember to do the homework I assigned you and have fun in science class!" Mrs. Azuki exclaimed and everyone got up and gathered their stuff to leave math class.

Khonsu and I departed from the classroom and went to our lockers. "Khonsu, do you want to come over and do our homework together?" I asked, "Of course!" He accepted the invitation and I felt happy. "And after we finish our homework, I can take you out if you are free." He said casually and I blushed. "H-h-hai." I said and he laughed. He then booped my nose and went to science class. "Neee!" I pouted and I quickly followed him. For science, we did some experiments, for english we just practiced some words, but I barely understood anything. Khonsu got the hang of it though. And finally, for social studies, we learned about ancient Japan. It was finally time for lunch, I was starving. We went back to our lockers to grab our lunches, Khonsu grabbed a container, which I assumed was his lunch. "You brought lunch today?" I asked him, I was a bit shocked because he rarely ate anything. "Sou, my Ma decided to make me lunch even though I told her not to." He said, "Aww, isn't that sweet!" I said, "Sou, sou, sou." He said with a smile on his face.

We walked together to the cafeteria and sat down. Khonsu opened his box and it was a bento. "Hey! I have a bento too!" I said, "Oh, really?" Khonsu asked, "Sou!" I giggled. "And I am guessing your ma made that too?" He said, stifling his laughter. I then nodded, "I can cook a little bit, but not a bento." I said. "My Ma is teaching me to cook." Khonsu shrugged, "Sugoi! Maybe you can cook for me in the future." I teased him, "Hey, maybe I will." He said. "Yatta. Sasuga of your mama, she is amazing!" I said as I clapped my hands. "Hehe, I agree." Khonsu chuckled. We then ate our lunch, while starting up a conversation along the way.

I finished my food, but I still felt a little hungry. Khonsu somehow noticed, "Say ahhhh." He said as he hovered a piece of beef in front of my mouth. "E-eh?" I was confused, "You're still hungry." He said. I didn't know how he knew, but I closed my mouth around his chopsticks. It was really good! Wait, HIS chopsticks? "HHMM?!" I muffled on his chopsticks and quickly took my mouth off his chopsticks. "Nani? What's wrong, is it not good?" Khonsu asked, "No, it's not that..." I said as I covered my mouth and blushed. "Then what is it?" Khonsu asked curiously, I then pointed to my mouth and his chopsticks. "Oh..." Khonsu noticed what happened and cleared his throat. "Gomenasai! I didn't realize that until now." He said nervously, "It's fine...It was just what came to your mind first, it was a friendly gesture." I said, while still having a blush on my face.