Chapter 8: Welcome Back Aloe!

Note: I will be publishing 4 chapters this week because of the chapter I skipped on Feb.5. Enjoy!

Dusk's (Khonsu) POV

"Arigatou, Dusk." She said, "Well this is it for me, I spent pretty much almost two hours working to bring back your stuff." I said, "Hai, I understand." She replied, "I will see you around." I said, "Bye Dusk!" She said and we both left the call. I sighed, and went outside of Mio's room. I quickly went into my room and grabbed my phone, I gave Yagoo a ring. He surprisingly picked up, "Dusk? Why aren't you asleep at these times?" Yagoo said through the phone, "Yagoo, prepare yourself tomorrow. Mano Aloe is coming back." I said proudly, "YOU DID IT?!" He shouted through the phone, I chuckled. "I sure did, don't sound so surprised." I replied, "How could I ever repay you?" Yagoo asked, "Easy, you don't." I said, "You sure?" He asked, "Positive." I replied. "Hai, I will get things prepared. "Arigatou again Dusk, it's great to have you here." He said, "I will see you around, Yagoo. I need a rest." I said, "Hai! Goodnight Dusk." He said, "Good night to you too, Yagoo." I hung up and I went to the kitchen to grab a quick drink of water from a water bottle, I then saw Taiga walk up to me and rubbed against my leg, wanting attention and someone to play with. I set my water on the living room table. I picked her up and cuddled her, after a few minutes I set her down and grabbed a fake mouse toy and handed it to her. She played with it, and I decided to play with her until 12:30. I then yawned tiredly, I patted her head and went back to Mio's room and went to her set up. I had to do some diagnoses through her Pc to make sure everything was alright. After I made sure everything was fine I pulled out my USB plug and all my work was saved into it. Then Mio's normal account flashed back on. I then saw her wall paper and just stared at it. It was a selfie of me smiling brightly and cuddling a very happy Mio. I smiled at the old memories, but then I had to turn the set up off before it hurt me mentally. After everything was properly shut down, I then didn't have the energy to walk over to my room so I just passed out on Mio's setup...

Time Skip~

Mio's POV

I turned around in my sleep and hugged Dusk next to me but I hugged nothing instead, "Ehh?" I said tiredly in confusion, I peeked out of my tired eyes and saw that the space next to me where Dusk usually slept was empty. 'He probably went to his own room' I thought to myself and pouted. I then looked at the time and saw that I woke up a few hours earlier than usual. 'Wait a minute, how did I get here? What happened last night?' I thought and the memory hit my hard, I remembered how Dusk took me to the tour bus we had and tucked me in and that was the last thing I remember. I then got out of bed and stretched and then I stood there shocked, Dusk was currently sleeping peacefully at my setup. I then overlooked his shoulder and saw that there was a USB plug just lying there next to his hand and also a folder of Aloe. I then put the pieces together which took some time because it was so early in the morning. I then gasped when I found out why he was here. He stayed up late helping to bring back Aloe! I then smiled at the thought but then another question hit me hard. 'Was he successful?' I thought I was scared at the thought but I decided to ignore the thought for now and planned to ask Dusk later about it. I then opened the door and went inside of the bathroom and went to brush my teeth. When I finished, I went to make breakfast. I decided to make a traditional japanese breakfast for Dusk and I. I made sure I had the ingredients first and when I found all of the ingredients I started the oven and started to make breakfast. It took around 30 minutes to make and after I was finished I set the food perfectly on the table.

 It took around 30 minutes to make and after I was finished I set the food perfectly on the table