Chapter 25: Conflicts

Note: Hey! I'm still alive! I don't have much other than apologizing for basically a whole year without uploading, it's been busy. But I don't want to say too much because I don't want this to be your typical apology video. Sorry if the chapter is kind of jumbled, I have worked on it time from time, so ideas might have changed. Enjoy!

Sora's POV

Me and Dusk walked out of the arcade with giant bags full of prizes with fans following behind us. Dusk set down the bags and his head hung down. "Nani? Dusk why are you sad?" I asked him, "I just realized that the tour bus is all the way back, at the parking lot." He facepalmed and sighed. "Oh..." I said, Dusk then looked at me. "It's fine, it shouldn't be a long way. I can carry the bags if you want." He said as he lended me a hand. "No, I can carry these. It's not that heavy." I replied. He then gave me a look that said, 'Are you sure?'. I nodded and picked up the bags. Dusk then shrugged and walked down the streets. The fans behind me were still taking pictures, so I quickly hurried up to follow Dusk.

I was next to Dusk and they kept following us. Dusk then sighed and turned around. "I would appreciate it if you people would leave Sora alone. I think she would prefer you guys and girls to stop following her." Dusk said, boredly. "Well, then you should leave too! You simp!" An adolescent guy cried out loud and crackled at his own joke. Dusk then leaned down next to my head, "What does the word 'Simp' mean?" He asked, "Males get called that whenever they donate money to a female streamer or just being kind to a female overall. I am not too sure about the word myself." I said to him, "So that makes me what they call a "Simp"?" He asked. "No! You're not a simp. You're a friend and family." I said.

Dusk tilted his head at me and legitimately smiled at me. I was shocked, he looked at the fans again and simply said, "Alright then, well I guess I will just have to call the police." Dusk said as he made a whole show of pulling out his phone. "H-hai, hai, hai! We'll leave, geez!" Someone said and they all scrambled away. "That's one way to do it, I guess." I said, "Always works." Dusk shrugged. I sighed, but then smiled. Dusk picked up the bags of stuffed prizes, "Let's start moving, again." Dusk smiled at me. I blushed a little and quickly followed after him. "You're acting happier all of the sudden, why is that?" I asked him, "Sora, do you really see me as family?" Dusk questioned. "Of course! It sounds weird to say this, but you're like the papa of Hololive!" I said, "Also because you and Mio are a thing." I added with a smug grin. Dusk scoffed and rolled his eyes. I giggled at his reaction and we kept walking.

After a little bit of walking, we made it to the tour bus. Dusk opened up the side compartments and we shoved our prizes in. Dusk allowed me to climb on first while he would climb up right behind me. Right as he sat down at the driver's seat he got a phone call. "Who is it?" I asked him, "Mio." He simply replied and answered it. "Moshi moshi?" Dusk answered it on speaker. "Moshi moshi! How is it going?" Mio asked through the phone, "It went fantastic! Wait until we arrive to give you all some prizes!" I shouted and Dusk chuckled, "You guys really won that much?!" Mio asked in amazement. "Yup, sure did. It was basically the whole prize section." Dusk added as he started up the tour bus. "Dusk, you better have left some prizes for other people to get." Mio said seriously, in her mama tone. "No worries, Mio. It was a huge prize pool, we were lucky enough to clear one side of it." Dusk replied. "Hai, I guess it's nothing then." Mio sighed. I chuckled at their conversation, "When will you be back?" Mio asked. "Miss me already?" Dusk teased, "It was just a question!" Mio replied, I could already tell her face was turning red through the phone.