Chapter 1

***Catholine's POV***

As soon as the bell went everyone started packing away their things, which included me of course because like everyone else, I didn't particularly want to spend another minute in this pathetic excuse for a maths lesson. Seriously, all Mr Durban goes on about is integers. We have been learning about negative numbers for the past five months.

 I caught up with Lucy, she just had chemistry, which was directly upstairs from my maths class. 'Hey Cat, you alright?' Lucy said with her heart warming smile. Since the first day I met her I knew we'd become good friends. 'Yeah, I'm alright, you?' I said, returning the smile. 'Yeah it was good, had Mr Right today. You really don't want to be pissing him off...'                                        

  'Yeah, gathered that when he had me excluded for throwing a pen at his head in drama class...' I tried to keep my serious face, but we just burst out laughing, so much that I actually tripped over my own feet, and if it wasn't for some strong figure catching me at that moment, my face would be squished against the floor. I didn't actually realise I had been putting all my weight on this mystery person and getting all comfy until I heard them clearing their throat. I could feel my cheeks burning up as I got up awkwardly and straightened out my clothes. I looked up, hoping it wasn't someone who would hold it against me. As my eyes lingered on his face, liking what I saw, I realised I hadn't seen this guy before. 'Erm... Thanks for saving me.' Oh dear... Thanks for saving me? Am I from bloody high school musical or something? I looked up and saw him smirking. Embarrassed by my own cheesy comment, my cheeks burnt up even more. 'It's fine...?' he said, obviously not knowing my name.

'Cat,' I said bluntly.

 'It's fine Cat, any day, for someone as sexy as you,' he said, winking before walking away, I could feel the redness of my face as I looked down and saw that my denim skirt had rode up when I tripped, revealing a bit more than intended. Remembering that Lucy was waiting, I looked over at her and saw a big grin on her face. 'What's the grin all about?' I snapped.

'You two. Match made in heaven!' She said with a little smirk.

 'Ha. What makes you think that? I don't even know the guy!' I said laughing, when in reality I was wishing it was true.

***Christopher's POV***

 Wow. I think that was the most clueless chick I've ever seen. She blushes at everything, even her own cheesy comments! It's kinda cute though. I should "get to know her" better, although I don't think it would be fair on such a sweet little thing to just mess around with her. God what am I thinking. You won't get anywhere with that girl, she's got standards! Y'know, I put on this big act, act all hard, act all vain, but I'm actually pretty self-concious about my appearance and impressions on other people, but what I do know is that most girls think I'm hot, so just go for it Chris, you don't know if you'll ever get a bird like that again. Well less thinking now, more walking. I reached my car in the parking lot by the school, I was about to get in when I saw Cat standing by what seemed to be her car. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her, I don't love her, obviously, I only just met her, but I'm just so excited to see her! God, how childish. For fuck's sake, grow up Chris! I started walking over to Cat. She turned around and gave me a faint smile, 'I forgot to ask, what's your name?' she asked shyly. 

'Chris. Don't forget it,' I said, winking. She blushed as she got into her car. Hahaha. I'll crack her, I know it.

***Catholine's POV***

 'He talked to me!' I thought to myself. Urgh, I need to grow up, he's not bloody Spongebob. Why am I getting so excited about talking to him? He's probably just the same as the rest of them, with his tight black t-shirt revealing every single muscle in his body, and his scruffy black hair, his deep blue eyes. Damn he's hot. Urgh. Well, I guess I'm allowed to think it. I parked up by my house. I got out of my car and skilfully searched my bag for my keys as I was walking to the front door. I found the right key and let out a sigh as I opened the door leading to our hallway. I quickly ran upstairs and dumped my bag on the floor. I flopped down on my bed and stayed there for a while, I thought of all the events of today... Actually all I thought about was Chris.