"𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒, 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓀𝓎𝓊𝓊 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝓈."

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞. 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 - 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 <𝟑

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

it was now time to head home, the days you spent with the boys are unforgettable. but yet a memory that is bound to be forgotten. just like the memory of ever reading this sentence will soon be removed from your brain as an unimportant paragraph that isn't needed to be remembered.

the boys looked sad, they felt like this was a longer departure than it was supposed to be. it felt like the moment they actually left you to go on that bus that you wouldn't be returning. like they never have the chance to stare at you and reminisce things you've done together once you turn your back on them.

memories aren't needed? that's what inarizakis motto was, but what if memories are needed? they say they aren't because you'll always see that person in the future, but what if there is no future?

no more laughs, cries, heart fluttering moments. they couldn't imagine a life without you, you had impacted their lives in such a huge way, and it was like you were saying goodbye.

they would see you tomorrow right? they would see you with your normal stupid texts ranting about new animes, right?

the thoughts that they wouldn't broke their hearts. their eyes wanted to close, and open back up again to a new world, without any worry and you by their sides. even when they pinched themselves they never woke up to a new reality.

you were still here, in front of them with your usual smile. but something seemed different about you.

maybe they were just imagining it. they had to be. i mean, of course they'll see you in the future. a future without you in it is impossible.

thoughts rushed through their minds at a rapid pace, their hearts clenched with displeasure. it hurt. what hurt though? why did it hurt?

"y/n we never got to go on that date, don't leave so soon."

"y/n i haven't gotten your number yet, please don't leave."

"y/n, we haven't played pixel gun 3D together yet, im begging you stay a little longer."

"y/n i haven't sold you my hand pictures yet, just stay for a bit then you can leave."