二十三

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞.

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬.
𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

the sound of your foot tapping against the wooden floor filled the now empty gym. strands of hair were in your face as your breathing was heavy.

you were currently practicing volleyball with kageyama because he had asked you for help since hinata left early.

you weren't some professional volleyball player or anything but you were decent at playing and that was enough for kageyama.

kageyama was feeling.. weird? he couldn't exactly state how he was feeling but he felt like something in him was awakening. like his heart wasn't beating fast because of how hard he was working, or he wasn't nervous because you were someone he didn't know.

he actually wanted to get to know you. his eyes wandered, to your face, your hair, your eyes. you name it.

you opened your eyes and smiled, "kageyama."

"yes ma'am!"

"we're leaving."

"huh-?"

grabbing kageyama by the hand you made a run for it. a huge smile was on your face as your cheerful laugh made shivers run down kageyamas spine.

you looked so pretty like this, a smile on your face, carelessly laughing like you weren't afraid of getting caught sneaking out. it looked as if nothing in the world seemed to bother you.

you looked over at kageyama to see him staring at your figure. people knew him as some "super bad person" but in your eyes he was just a normal teenager, just like the rest of you. he was a bit awkward but that's what made him even more fun.

"come on we're almost there."

kageyama couldn't keep his eyes off of you, and the way your hand protectively held his. it made him feel safe, comfortable even. he felt like if he tried hard enough, if he really focused enough, that you would disappear. like you never even existed in the first place.

his heart felt warm and his hands were sweaty, but that didn't stop you from holding his hand. a small smile was present on his face as you led him into a nearby convenience store.

the lights of the store lit up the whole room as the rest of the worlds light was fading into darkness. the sun was no longer visible, it made kageyama kind of worried but you didn't seem to care so he let the thoughts of being caught escape his mind.

"hey kageyama look!"

you were like some child that was looking at the Candy isle for the first time. you checked out all the candy with stars in yours eyes. kageyama couldn't help but wonder if you really had a childhood at all.