二十二

"𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲

"𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐭𝐰: 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞??

an orange haired male could see a girl he doesnt know walking into the gym. his eyes were stuck on your figure. your h/c hair and your e/c eyes, the way your hair looked so elegant even though it looked like you didn't even try to fix it, and the way your stance was lazy but yet intimidating.

it hypnotized him. your beauty was ethereal in his eyes. you looked so delicate and light, but he could tell. you were quite the opposite. he wanted to protect you, but deep down something told him that he would be the protected one instead.

he didn't know you and yet he already felt so attached to you. he felt as if he was high on some drug. to be honest, if he had to describe the way he was feeling in one word he would choose the word stupefy.

he wasn't able to think or feel properly, his ears blocked out every other sound. or it was more like every other sound was being neutralized by the sound of his pounding heart.

the male was simply captivated.

kageyama felt the same way. never in his life had he ever felt this way, your presence made him want to worship you in every and any way possible.

you bit the inside of your cheek, trying to find that orange haired male so you could play with him a bit.

the poor males eyes widened, both his consciousness and his body weren't prepared to see the girl their owner was admiring to approach him.

"hello!" you placed your arm on the males shoulder making him jump.

"eh? are ya scared of me already shorty?"

"h-huh! of course not!"

"STUPID HINATA, WHAT DID YOU DO NOW??!"

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING IDIOTYAMA!!"

"well aren't ya lively first thing in the morning."

chest aching and heart racing, hinata asked you the question you really didn't expect to hear.

"U-UM GO ON A DATE WITH ME!!"

everyone turned around, staring at the two of you. your eyes widened a bit, not out of shock though.

you laughed while hitting the poor males back hardly.

"sure thing! i like you already!"

everyone's eyes dilated, their mouths hung wide. "huh." the male known as "hinata" said, making you look down at him.