二十一

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞. "𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

the sun was slowly arising, painting the sky with an orange color. the wind was blowing through your hair as the stars disappeared into nothingness.

your eyes watched as the darkness faded away into light. your hand reached towards the sun, like you were trying to capture it with your hands.

oh what a beautiful painting this would make. a girl sitting on a rooftop as she watched the sun rise from its sleep. the music playing into her ears made her feel comfortable and warm.

the liveliness in her eyes seemed brighter than it ever has. her feet swung back and forth as her hand retracted back to her side.

her back touched the roof of the building as her consciousness faded away.

if only that could've lasted forever.

𝗳𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 😹

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💖
have you guys seen y/n it's time for practice

𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿🙀
no haven't seen her since after yesterday

𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗡𝗡𝗡 𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗘 🧏‍♀️
isnt tendou coming today? maybe she's waiting for him.

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💖
no i already checked she isn't

𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿🙀
oh we should probably look for her

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁
eh it's y/n were talking about she'll be fine

𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗡𝗡𝗡 𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗘 🧏‍♀️
what was that? sorry thought i saw someone who moaned when y/n STEPPED on him talking

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁
yall ain't ever gonna leave me alone for that one huh?

𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿🙀
no

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💖
no

𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗡𝗡𝗡 𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗘 🧏‍♀️
no

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💖
anyways i'll start looking for her

tendou made his way to the rooftop. he was currently in need for a break. his body ached as his own breathing was suffocating.

his eyes landed upon a h/c hair colored female who looked so peaceful. the sight of you made his breathing calm down as a smile made its way onto his face.

he sat next to you, watching the way your chest raised and deflated. he took in all your beauty and reflected back upon the time he first met you.

he made a mental note to thank this 'chei' person whenever he saw them. he laid on his back as his face was right next to yours.

face separated by mere inches, he admired you and everything about you. your eyes fluttered open and met his dark red ones.

you had a smile that matched his as a giggle escaped your mouth. you hit tendous side, making him grunt a bit.

"if you told me you were THIS hot i would've visited you a lot sooner."

his smile widened, this was the first time someone actually found him. a monster. attractive.

"you don't think im a monster?"

your laugh woke him up from his flashbacks of what people would call him.

"you? a monster? no way, you're amazing."

his eyes shut as a gentle laugh escaped him as well. your faces were so close to each other that you could feel his minty breath hit your cheeks.

and he could feel your breath against his face too. his hand caressed your face softly as his lips neared yours.

his breath tickled your lips making shivers run down your spine.

"y/n."

"Y/N!!"

you were suddenly wide awake, almost dying from falling off of the roof in the process.

"goddamn."

tendou was at the door of the roof, looking down at you.

"eh? were ya having a nice dream?"

you rolled your eyes.

"yeah actually it was amazing, pretty boy."

tendou laughed softly and walked with you to the cafeteria.

"is that so? what was it about."

you sucked on a lollipop osamu gave you the night before, taking it out of your mouth with a satisfying 'pop' sound.

hands lazily shoved into your pockets, you threw your head back. showing tendou a smirk you've shown a few too many people.

"who knows."

and at that you left a confused tendou behind as you made your way to the entrance of the gym you would soon come to meet many people.

_____________________________

short chapter but im having a writers block so this is just to get the story going a bit‼️

ALSO GUESS WHO JUST FINISHED EPISODE 126 OF BLACK CLOVER☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

YAMI WHEN HE THEN HIS AND HIS HANDS WHEN HE DID THE AND CHAROLETTE WHEN SHE AND HE AND THEN THEY AND HE AND HER ARMS WHEN THEY

im not even lying, i shed a tear when that scene came up

#POSITIVEVIBESONLY

#LIVELOVELAUGH

#LOVEMYSELF

_______________________________