十二

ᴊ ᴇ ᴀ ʟ ᴏ ᴜ ꜱ ʏ

ᴊ ᴇ ᴀ ʟ ᴏ ᴜ ꜱ ʏ

"𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡." -𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐨

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

you were currently in front of your school gyms doorway, mentally debating on whether to enter or not.

you decided to open the door because you knew you couldn't let the kita shinsuke down.

as soon as you opened the door you got smacked straight in the face with a volleyball. for the second time within the same hour.

you looked back to glare at whoever threw the ball at you only to see the same fake dyed blond haired guy.

"EH YOU AGAIN!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ME AGAIN?!! IM THE SURPRISED ONE!"

"WHAT?!! HOW ARE YOU SURPRISED IF YOURE GONNA BE THE MANAGER YOU SHOULD KNOW YER OWN TEAM!"

"SHUT UP IDIOT THATS WHAT I WAS HERE FOR!"

"DONT CALL ME AN IDIOT, STUPID!"

at this point you and atsumu were having a full on argument front of the whole team.

some brown haired kid that was kinda hot was in some corner video taping everything. he would occasionally come closer and kneel towards you and atsumu  to 'get better shots' as he called it.

another darker colored player was sweat dropping at the whole scene, wondering who the hell you even were.

kita was smiling, crossed arms and teary eyes. his face had 'proud' written all over it as he mumbled about how you would fit right in.

the coach of the team looked done with life, it seemed like he was very close to quitting his job at this very moment. poor guy.

osamu, the dude that looked like this 'tsumu' guy was in some corner of the gym crying about how he was 'embarrassed to be called atsumus brother.'

when he turned around it turned out that he wasn't crying because of his brother fighting, it was actually because his brother ate his onigiri and osamu was mad about it.