十七

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘 𝐌𝐄

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐎𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐑 !!

𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐨 𝐛𝐭𝐰

https://discord.gg/NbnSrdvewe

you had a smile on your face as you made your way over to the fake blonde who was watching your every step.

your smile widened when you finally stopped in front of him. you could feel multiple pairs of eyes on you, making you turn back at the ones staring at you and glare at them.

"eh? d'ya want me to step on that pretty little head of yours too, sir?" your face became dark as you spoke, the way you were so dominate made them all almost piss in their pants.

"n-no ma'am."

you smiled, "that's a good boy!" your hand went to go pet his head, making him flinch in surprise.

"awww, sorry for being so rough with you."
you gently patted his hair then stopped and looked back at the person in front of you.

you looked back one more time, your glare sharpened, it was almost as if anyone who saw your glare was being told to go ahead and kneel before you, like you were superior. and that they should be blessed to be able to even look at you.

"but dont get in my way." you smiled widely, your face becoming bright as it looked like flowers were behind you. "kay?"

"o-okay."

"u-um excuse me but who're you again?" the fake blonde said, making you look him directly in the eyes.

"oh! that's right my names y/n l/n. i never got to tell ya last time, kenma."

"oh i see, you're that girl." kenma said to himself, making a mental note not to get onto your bad side.

"that's me!" you stepped closer and closer to kenma, making his back eventually touch a wall.

you placed your arms over his head, making him look directly at you. you slowly whispered into kenmas ear making a shiver go down his spine.

"say, kenma have you ever gotten..

you lowered your head so that it was now touching his neck. the way your lips barely touched his soft skin made him go crazy.

a hickey before?"

you lifted your head and backed away from him, leaving him flustered and confused.

"because i haven't yet!"

you smiled while crossing your arms, "well, how's it feel kenma? did your heart race?"

"mm." kenma looked away, embarrassed.

"aww seems you actually wanted me to give you a hickey huh? well! don't worry we have plenty time for that later."

"huh later?-"

you dragged kenma by his arm and made your way to some fish game. your eyes had stars in them, you seemed like some kind of kid that's never seen fishes before.

"look kenma!" you pointed at the fishes, "aren't they just so cute !!" kenma looked at you, he was amused. super amused. for someone that was super sadistic a few minutes ago this sure was a big change. but he would be lying if he didn't find you cute like this. it was like he wanted to protect you.

"yeah it is cute."

you giggled softly

"it is isn't it! hey, let's play some games together, yeah?"

kenma couldn't take his eyes off of you. your smile was so bright, and your eyes seemed so lively.

it was like some spell had been casted upon him. you were just so interesting and unpredictable. for someone who was always thinking logically and could easily figure out his opponents this was rare for him.

he couldn't figure you out at all. it was like you just did whatever you wanted without thinking of the consequences after. no, even he knew that wasn't true. but he wanted to know what it was that made you so addicting.

you were like candy. it tastes so sweet and it's so good too. but one wrong step and itll rot your teeth.

in that moment kenma kozume decided to stay nearby you, and never let go until he finds out just what it is that makes him want to taste you over and over again.

seems like someone else has fallen for a spell that not even you knew you had, y/n.

__________________________

𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 <𝟑