十四

"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋

you were walking to school while practicing jujutsu kaisen hand signs as you bumped into someone. you looked up and saw a kind of tall male with medium length hair.

the male looked at you and quickly muttered a 'sorry' before he went back to playing on his phone.

you noticed his cat- like features before looking over his shoulder.

your eyes lit up with excitement,

"HEY IS THAT GENSHIN IMPACT?!"

the male looked up at you and smiled a bit.

"yeah it is, do you play it too?"

you sat on a bench nearby him and started tapping your feet on the ground.

"yup! what's your name?"

"kozume kenma, but just call me kenma."

"great! my names-"

you heard your phone ringing before you could finish your sentence you suddenly frantically got up and waved goodbye to the poor confused boy to your right.

"ah shit ima be late again!"

you started running to wherever you were heading, before the boy completely lost sight of you he could see you turn around and give him a small smile.

"EHH?!! SUNA SHUT YER TRAP ILL BE RIGHT THERE! wait no im sorry please don't tell kita i'll buy you lunch!-"

the boy chuckled as he got up from the bench.

"i never got her name though."

after encountering that hot guy you ran straight to the gym, trying to not get yet another scolding from your seniors.

"ah i made i-"

you got cut off by someone shouting your name.

"eh?" you looked over your shoulder only to see a bunch of girls, who looked like they just took a bunch of laxatives.

"the fuck y'all want? im kinda busy right now."

you said, getting kind of annoyed with the girls staring you down.

"we want you to quit as manager you whore!"

"yeah!"

you giggled, it started off softly before it slowly became louder and louder until you were full on laughing.