二十四

𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰

𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰. 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲 <𝟑

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

-

your arms swung back and forth as your back was lazily slouched. it was quite obvious that you didn't really give a fuck about your appearance.

a small smirk was on your face when you noticed a brown head surrounded by girls.

"hey oikaw-"

"y/n! how amazing ahahaha! everyone this is my girlfriend y/n, so could y'all kindly leave us alone?"

your eyes glided lazily towards the girls below you, god they looked desperate, their hands touching tooru, as if they were trying to seduce him. it made you cringe.

(𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰)

"yeah, that's me. i guess."

the girls stared at you, for longer than necessary. the way your eyes looked back at them, you looked so uninterested. like you couldn't care less that someone was flirting with your "boyfriend." you looked over-confident, like you just knew you were better than everyone else anyways.

"tooru! why are you with this ugly bitch? you should be with me instead!" one of the girls yelled, loudly may i add.

"yeah you should be with me! i could treat you so much better!"

you looked elsewhere, not really caring too much about these girls. after all, they are side characters.

that was until one of them dared to lay their hands on you. a black haired female went up to you and tried to slap you.

key word tried. your face was intimidating, it was taunting her, as if it said "touch me, i dare you."

the girl stopped midway and let her hand fall to her side. "whatever i don't even want to waste my time on someone like you."