Epilogue

*two years later*

Y/N's POV

It had been a year and me and Gerard are now married with two children. A boy called Elijah and a beautiful daughter called Aspen.

Aspen was two and Elijah was one. God it was painful but it was worth two beautiful children.

Also, my dad had been arrested, Gerard, ray, Mikey and Frank had left their jobs and carried on with their band and had just released their new album 'The Black Parade'. I loved it and Elijah and Aspen won't fall asleep unless it's playing.

"Aspen, you hungry ?" Gerard asked picking her up. She giggled and he carried her to the kitchen to feed her. "m-ma-mama" Elijah said. "Gerard, Elijah just said his first word" I shouted and i smiled.

"Eli say that again. Say mama" I said picking him up and putting him on my lap. "Say mama Elijah" I said and Gerard walked back in to listen with Aspen in his arms. "Ma-mama" He said and Gerard's face lit up. "Well done Eli" Gerard said and rubbed his head causing him to giggle.

Life was awesome, everyone was happy, i had two beautiful children and an amazing Husband. Everything was smooth sailing and life couldn't get any better.

Well, that's it from me. So long and goodnight. 

Signed
Y/N Way

{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~

Total Words: 227