Chapter 4

I stepped out of Art then went to my locker to get my english book. I was maybe like 5 minutes late and i stepped into the classroom. "Y/N HOW DARE YOU BE LATE TO MY LESSON"

I rolled my eyes "OH SAVE THE FUCKING LECTURE, I FUCKING HATE YOU AND I DON'T NEED YOUR SHIT TODAY OKAY ?!" The teacher was abit taken aback but do i give two shits ? no.... No i don't

I walked over to her and whisper shouted. "Keep your fucking mouth shut before i slap that inch of makeup off your fucking face" I then proceeded to punch her in the face.

It was at that moment Gerard walked in "Y/N ?!" I looked up and ran out. I ran really fast and i didn't stick around at school i ran straight  back to Gerards house.

-Gerard's POV-

I heard shouting and it sounded like Y/N. I know she had english next so i walked towards her english classroom and i saw her punch the teacher in the face. "Y/N ?!"

She Looked up at me and looked terrified. She ran out of the classroom shoving past me... After that incident i bet she wouldn't have stuck around. I grabbed her stuff from the floor and walked out.

I picked up my phone and tried to call her but she didn't answer.

-Y/N's POV-

I opened the door and went to the bedroom and chucked myself on the bed and chucked the covers over my head and started balling my eyes out. I didn't want Gerard to see me like that.

My phone started to ring and i saw it was Gerard, I couldn't bear the thought of talking to him right now, so i let it ring out.

A few minutes later i heard the front door open. "Y/N ?" thank god it was frank. He walked into the bedroom, i then felt the bed dip where he sat. "Y/N ? Gerard is really worried.. You need to talk to him" I uncovered my face and looked at him just so my eyes peeked above the sheets.

"I don't want too.... He saw me punch a teacher and he yelled at me." tears started to form in my eyes. "I know Y/N but he loves you a lot. He wants to know if your okay" He pulled me up to hug me.

"I'm gonna go okay..... I really hope you call Gerard okay ?" I nodded and he walked out,
i heard him talk to someone and the front door shut. I heard steps again.

"Y/N ? Please talk to me ?" I kept the covers over my head. "I didn't mean to shout i promise you" I couldn't help but cry again. I sat up and grabbed Gerard my the shirt pulling him closer and sobbing into his chest.

"I'm sorry Gerard. She pissed me off and i couldn't help it." He started to stoke my hair. "It's okay sugar. i know you didn't mean to" He planted a kiss on the top of my head.

He lay back on the bed and i fell with him and cried abit more into his chest. "Are you mad at me Gee ?" He chuckled "Not one bit sugar, Not one bit." I smiled and moved up closer to him and buried my head into his neck. "I love you" i muttered. "I love you too sugar."

He rubbed my back and my thigh with his hands and kissed my head a few times. "Gerard ?" He looked down at me. "Mhm ?" I looked up at him and straddled him, then placed a kiss on his lips and Lay down on his chest.

He then wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled into my neck.

"Long ago, just like the hearse you die to get in again, we are so far from you, Burning on just like the match you strike to incinera..." I fell asleep on him.

I woke up in the same position as i fell asleep and Gerard's hair was ruffled up abit and i thought it looked really cute. I kissed him on the cheek and i saw him smile. "Thank you sugar"

I had to face another day at school, but i had to be isolated. Luckily Gerard wasn't teaching today so he was able to cover the isolation room.

I walked into the isolation room with Gerard behind me. "Ugh i'm already bored" He laughed "That's what happens when you punch a teacher in the face" I rolled my eyes "Don't remind me."

I walked over to him about to kiss him when he stopped me and whispered "Cameras..." I rolled my eyes in disappointment and sat down. I got my phone out.

"Y/N you know your not supposed to have your phone out. You know the drill" He held his hand out and i rolled my eyes, then shoved it into his hands. "You can have it back later."

I got so bored i ended up falling asleep against the desk with my head down and my H/L H/C hair falling around me. I was awoken by a itch on my neck.

I lifted my hand up to itch and smacked someone in the face. "Ow.." I looked around to find Gerard clutching his nose. "Omg sorry. Heh...." He chuckled. "It's okay, Let's go home"

I picked up my stuff and we went home. I got through the door and instantly changed into something comfy and sat on the sofa with gerard behind me with his legs wrapped around me. "So you know how My Chemical Romance" I nodded. "How would you like to meet Ray and Mikey ?" My mouth opened in awe.

"Wait really ?!" He nodded as the door opened. "Hey Guys" I looked up and Ray and mikey walked through the door "OH MY FUCKING GOD" I jumped up and jumped at them and hugged them.

"Someone's excited to see you" Gerard laughed. "I know" Mikey Was laughing.

————————————————————————Total words: 1008