Chapter 19

This was the best night of my life, all the boys slept over, so we decided to play Mario cart with a twist, anyone who came not first had to take off an item of clothing.

"FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU ALLLL" I shouted as i crossed the line first. "HAHAHAHA" I said jumping up and down. They all groaned. "Do i get to choose what you take off ?" I asked and since frank came up with the idea he nodded. "Okay Frank take one of your socks off, same with you ray and you mikey, Gerard take your shirt off" They all did what i told them too and we played the next round.

"FUCKING SHIT FACES" I yelled as i came last on luigi's mansion. "WHYYY" I curled up and punched the couch. Gerard came first. "Okay boys take your other sock off and Y/N take your hoodie off" I took my hoodie off and chucked it to the side.

After what i thought was the 20th round, i had nothing but my shirt and a pair of shorts, Gerard was in his pants, and so was Frank. Ray and mikey had fallen asleep after the 10th one so we're mainly fully clothed.

"Ya'll are bad at this game !! I'm the best" I chuckled with my arms in the air. I got glares from the guys. "Heheh don't hate me." I said pointing finger guns at each of them.

Frank ended up putting his clothes back on and curling up at the end of the sofa. Me and Gerard where the only ones still awake. He was leaning against the arm of the couch with me i between his legs and my back against his chest.

"Thank you Gee" I said leaning my head up to face him. "I love you too sugar" He said kissing my head. He interlocked his fingers with mine. "That ring looks beautiful on you sugar, i chose correctly" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You did, and i'm happy you did" I turned around so my chest was against his  I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He rubbed my back and rested his head on mine. "I love you Gee.." I said as my eyelids grew heavy. "I love you too Sugar" He said.

I fell asleep like that, with my head against his chest and his head rested on mine. He was comfortable, he had also fallen asleep because he had stopped rubbing my back.

I woke up because i heard a lot of whispering like 'oh my god guys look how cute they are' and 'Mikey take a picture' and 'Ray.... wake up look at this' I looked up to see Frank obsessing over me and Gerard, Mikey with his phone up taking pictures, and Ray who was good there shaking his head.

"What the fuck are you guys doing ?!" I whisper shouted. This obviously scared them because Frank let out a squeal, Mikey dropped his phone and Ray, well. i don't think i scared Ray that much.

"Nothing.... you two are so cute" Frank said resisting the urge to pat our heads. "You guys better shut up before you wake Gerard up, because i will let him attack each and everyone one of you, apart from ray because he didn't do anything.." i whispered trying not to wake Gerard up.

"Oh don't worry.... they already have" I turned my head and saw Gerard glaring at them. "Oop-" Frank said. "Okay goodnight" Frank collapsed onto the floor pretending to be asleep.

Mikey joined him and after Ray apologising a few times he feel asleep aswell. "Go back to sleep gee" I said rubbing his head. He soon fell asleep and i fell asleep aswell.

"Psst Y/N wake up" Gerard gently shook me awake. "Wanna draw on frank's face ?" He said holding up two black sharpies. "He's a heavy sleeper so he won't wake up" I grabbed one and tiptoed over to frank.

I drew a moustache on him and loads of squiggly lines when gerard wrote 'Hi in stoopid' In capital letters on his forehead. Ray woke up "What are you guys doing ?" He asked.

"Drawing in franks face" I giggled. "Let me have a go" He tiptoed over and i passed him the pen whilst trying not to laugh. Ray wrote 'I love dogs too much' on his cheek. I couldn't help it, i burst out laughing and Mikey and frank woke up.

"What ? What happened ?" Frank asked. Me, Gerard and Ray where all laughing hard, then Mikey joined in after seeing what was on Franks face. We all stood there laughing.

"Frank... you have something on your face mate" Mikey laughed. I've never heard Mikey laugh before. "What is it ?" Frank got up and went into the bathroom. "WHAT THE FUCK !!! WILL THAT EVEN COME OFF ?!" Me and the guys were laughing even harder now.

He stormed back in with a towel scrubbing his face. "Frank use the moisturiser." i said calming down. "I don't know where it is...." He said pulling the towel away from his face.

"Follow me" I walked into the bathroom and took out the moisturiser and opened it. "Push your hair up" I said putting some on my hand. He pushed his hair up as i rubbed my hands in his face bringing up the black pen.

"Now wash your face with water" I said wiping my hands on the towel. "Thanks Y/N, now i smell like roses" He smiled and wakes back into the living room. Gerard, Mikey and Ray were all watching Tv.

"What ya watching ?" I said sitting in Gerard's lap. "The Lion king..." He said. "I LOVE THE LIO-" I was cut off my Mikey. "SHHHH" He glared me over the top of his glasses. "Sorry..." I chuckled.

I had fallen asleep before the end of the film so Gerard lay me on the sofa kicking the others off onto the floor. Gerard lay behind me with his face in the crook of my neck whilst the others where watching the film.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 1022