Chapter 11

We had both fallen asleep again and we were both awaken by my alarm. "Ugh 5 more minutes" I shut it off and turned over.

After 5 minutes the alarm went off again. "PISS OFF" I picked up my phone and chucked it at the wall opposite and turned over. I ended waking up again and so i had to put my Uniform on.

"Gerard wake up" i shook him. "Hmm ? what ?" I rolled my eyes. "Get up lazy bones you have to get ready for work" He rolled over "Ugh" he rolled out of bed and put his work clothes on tiredly.

We both sat in the car and he drove us to school. I got out "See you later" I walked to homeroom. "Yo Iero" I fist bumped him. "Thanks for the dog L/N" i nodded my head in response.

Once homeroom was over i walked to art and my locker was jammed so i was stood there for 10 minutes trying to unjam it. "Fucking open" I ended up punching it and it flew open.

I took my sketchbook out and walked to art. "Your late Y/N"

"Yea sorry my locker got jammed" Gerard nodded as i sat down. I didn't know what to draw. so i just sat there tapping my pencil. "art block ?" I nodded. "It's so annoying." i put head into my hands.

"How about you draw.." he looked around the room for inspiration. "How about you draw Bella ?" I nodded and started to draw her. "Wow" I looked up and saw Gerard was impressed, "that's very good".

I smiled in response and started to colour it. The bell rang but i didn't want to go to next lesson so i stayed where i was, and because Gerard wasn't teaching for he rest of the day.

I finished colouring it and i showed him. "You like it ?" He nodded "That's really good Y/N. Well done" He smiled at me and he kept typing in his computer.

I heard him cursing under his breath. "Fuck off frank" I laughed. "What's frank doing ?" He sighed. "Spamming my email with pictures off Bella" I laughed louder.

We got home and i sat on the sofa and out the TV on flicking through the channels. I started humming 'The ghost of you' while trying to find something interesting to watch.

Frank comes bursting through the door. "Holaaaaaaaa" I looked up at him. "Oh by the way Gerard is pissed off at you"

"Wait i never said that" Gerard Piped up from the kitchen. "But stop spamming me with pictures of Bella" Frank groaned "But she's so cuteee"

"Not when i'm working it's not" I chuckled. "To be fair... you weren't really working you were just watching me draw"

"And i was answering emails"

"from frank" He rolled his eyes and did a sarcastic laugh. Me and frank high-fived. "What day is it tomorrow ?" i asked.

"Tuesday doofus" I looked at frank who just called me a doofus. "Okay, By the way we are all getting drunk off our heads tonight and not going to work or school tomorrow" I hear Frank cheer in the background.

"I'm not a good drunk by the way" I looked at frank.

"Is Mr.Way a lightweight" I chucked at my comment. Gerard glared at me "Fine"

*Time skip to later that evening*

"I'm back with the alcohol" Frank pranced through the door. "Yesss" I grabbed the tequila out of his hand and started to pour shots. I managed to down 15 before i was asleep. Frank downed 7 and fell asleep but Gerard was still awake.

He only had 4 or 5 because like he said 'I'm not a good drunk' so he didn't drink a lot. He tucked frank in on the sofa and carried me to bed after locking the door and wrapped his arms around me.

I woke up and the room was spinning. "Wow i cant see in a straight line." I giggled "What time is it ?"

"It's 4am go back to sleep" Gerard groaned and pulled me closer to him. I looked up and saw frank curled up at the end of our bed. "I swear i put him on the couch"

I shrugged and fell asleep again in Gerard's arms. I awoken by the sun flooding through the window. "Ugh my head". I lay there with frank half off, half on the bed and Gerard was somewhere.

Gerard walked in. "so i have some paracetamol for the both of you, and there is coffee for you both. And breakfast is on the table." Me and Frank both groaned in response.

"Okay your coffee is on the table next to the bed." I grabbed the coffee and drank it with the paracetamol. "Gerarddddddd" I shouted weakly.

"Yes ?" I gestured him to come closer and i opened my arms. "I want a hug" He bent down and hugged me and kissed me on the head. "You okay ?" I nodded. "I-i just have a headache"

I got up and slowly walked to the kitchen with my hoodie on and hood up. I sat at the table and instantly put my head down. "food" i pulled a plate of toast and sausages towards me and ate it.

Halfway through eating a sausage i fell asleep with my head on the table resting in my arm. "Y/N ? Wake up" I woke up and looked around. "Ooo sausage" i picked it up and ate it.

Gerard chuckled at me. "Frank is still passed out on the bed." I yawned. "I'm not surprised even though i had more than him." I rolled my eyes and carried on eating my breakfast.

Frank walked into the kitchen clutching his head. "My head hurts..."

"No shit sherlock" i laughed. Gerard had his arms wrapped around me and his face nuzzled into my neck. "Frank there is paracetamol on the bedside table and there is a coffee next to it"

Frank just nodded and walked back and grabbed the coffee and paracetamol and walked back out and had them.

————————————————————————Total Words: 1020