Chapter 5

It was quite late when Mikey and Ray left so i had fallen asleep in Gerard's arms on the couch, I woke up and Gerard was asleep on the Couch.

I decided to do something for him..... So i got up and walked out of the house with a note i had left for him, i needed to go to the store for somethings.

Once i had got there and payed and walked out i was surrounded by a group of slutty girls, They pushed me down causing my things to go scattering across the floor and started landing blows to my stomach and face.

It was only when they left me a bleeding broken mess on the floor i had passed out.

-Gerard's POV-

I woke up and Y/N Wasn't where i had left her. I saw the note she left. 'Hey, i've just popped to the store to get some things i'll be home soon' I got my coat to see if i could meet her there.

When i arrived a group of girls were running away from outside the store and an ambulance flew past me. I ran over to we're it was headed.

I looked down to see Y/N beaten and loopy unconscious "What happened ?" i asked panicking. "Sir, she was beaten up and is in a bad shape we need to get her to hospital ASAP"

I wasn't leaving her side so they gave me the opportunity to ride with her so i instantly jumped in. "Y/N ? You're okay. You're here with me. You're safe now" i left a kiss on her forehead.

*A Few Hours later*

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up and was blinded by strong lights, when i heard a familiar voice. "Omg Y/N thank god you're okay" I felt something squeeze my hand. I looked around sleepily.

"Gerard..." I started crying and he instantly got up and hugged me. "I'm sorry..." He kissed my head. "shh you don't need to apologise, you didn't do anything sugar".

I just managed to sit up but it hurt like a bitch. "Hey it's okay.... The doctor said you will be fine you just have some bruising but overall you will be fine" He stoked my head as he sat on the bed next to me.

I looked up and saw Frank walk in. "Hey kiddo... You okay ?" I nodded and cried again. "I got you some cookies" I chuckled as he handed them to me. "Thank you"

Soon enough i had fallen asleep again because of the anti-biotics i was on. I was woken up by Gerard shaking me. "Psst.. sugar ?" My eyes fluttered open. "Yea ?" i looked around. "You have some guests"

I looked up and saw Mikey with flowers and a sincere smile drawn on his face and Ray with like 5 chocolate bars. I covered my face and cried more. "Who new the members of my favourite band cared about me ?"

They all chuckled as i started to share the cookies out and some chocolate. "Omg you guys spoil me" I said with a mouthful of food. "Okay i don't think everyone wants to see what's in your mouth sugar." I swallowed it.

"I'm gonna go get us some coffee okay?" I nodded and he kissed me on the lips and left. I looked around to see smirks on everyone's faces. "What ? Keep looking like that i will stab you.... trust me i've nearly done it. Gerard witnessed it" They all pulled straight faces.

"That's what i thought" i giggled to myself while i continued i eat the chocolate. Gerard walked back in. "Why is everyone so quiet ?" I laughed more. "I told them to stop smirking and..." He rolled his eyes. "Guys she won't stop looking like that"

They all instantly snapped out of it. We then talked about random things like what our spirit animals are, what animals we look like, what animals we act like, then what animals we want in the future.

The doctor soon walked in and said i could go home but i wasn't allowed to go to school for about 2 weeks which meant i had Gerard to myself for 2 weeks.

We got home and i was so tired. So i stepped through the door and nearly fell on the floor when Gerard caught me. "Woah you okay there?" Obviously he didn't an answer cause i was asleep.

A few days past and i was able to walk without Gerard helping me around now. I was sat on the sofa when Gerard bent down behind me and kissed me. "You okay there sugar ?" I nodded.

"Good". He smiled and started to rub my shoulders. I closed my eyes and sighed happily. "What did i do to deserve you Geebear ?" He chuckled. "You turned up to my class" He started to nibble my neck.

"Gerard.... Are you a vampire ? You tryna feed on me ?" He looked up confused, and you just tapped the sofa next to him and he ran around and sat there and he pulled my legs over his and he cradled me.

I started to him to myslef and i didn't realise i was doing it. He looked at me and his hazel eyes just drowned me. "Y'know your eyes are absolutely beautiful" I said.

He chucked. "Really ? They're just brown" He rubbed my legs. "Yea i love brown eyes that's what drew me to you when i first saw you..." He chuckled. "Well thank you Y/N" I chuckled and sat on him and i fell asleep.

*Two Weeks Later*

I had to face reality and drag myself back to school. Luckily, i had already caught up with everything i had missed with the help of Gerard.

Gerard had stayed with me for the entirety of those 2 Weeks. It was coming to the end of my second to last year of highschool. This time next year i will be graduating and that thought haunted me.

After school i went to the room and sat on the bed bouncing my knee and had my head in my hands when Gerard walked in. "Hey sugar ? You okay ?" He pulled me closer. "No..... i'm scared Gerard."

"How come ?" He rubbed my back. "What am i gonna do once i leave school ? Do i go to college ? Do i not go to college?" He rubbed my back. "Well whatever you do baby i'm here for you"

I smiled at what he said and hugged him. "Thank you" i leant up and kissed his cheek. I got up and went to the kitchen and put a pizza in cause pizza is my lifeline.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. "Hello sugar" I leant my head back. "Hello geebear" i said before planting a kiss on his cheek.

He nuzzled into my neck before backing off. "Jeez i need some coffee i might just pass out" I laughed. "Make sure you make me one" He nodded. "Okay sugar"

————————————————————————Total Words: 1182