Chapter 15

⚠️TW- SLIGHT SEXUAL ASSULT NEAR THE END⚠️

-Y/N's POV-

He wiped my tears with his thumbs and i smiled into his hands, I then leant up and wrapped my arms around Gerard for a hug.

"Thank you Gee.." I whispered into his neck as he rubbed my back.

"It's okay sugar" He whispered back falling back onto the bed pulling me down on top of him. He stayed like that for a few hours and we ended up falling asleep.

When i woke up, it was 6pm and i was starving so i stood up and walked to the kitchen searching the fridge for some food. I found some chips, in the fridge. I guess frank put them there.

I pulled them out and sat on the sofa flicking it on. I flicked through the channels digging through the bag of chips. I got bored of not being able to find anything to watch so i turned off the tv and finished the chips.

They tasted so good. I chuckled the bag in the floor and before i could get up i had fallen asleep on the couch. I woke up again when i heard footsteps going past me into the kitchen.

I grabbed the lamp from next to the sofa and started to tiptoe towards where the sound was going. I snuck up behind them and bashed them over the head.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK ?!" I heard someone squeal. I flicked the light on. "FRANK !! WHY ARE YOU HERE ITS LIKE MIDNIGHT ?!!" I Yelled back at him.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE ?!" I heard Gerard yell from the door.

"HE SCARED ME SO I SMASHED A LAMPSHADE OVER HIS HEAD !!" I yelled.

I heard Gerard sigh. "Frank why are you here it's like midnight." Gerard said with a slight pissed off tone to his voice.

"I dunno i was bored...." He said shrugging. Me and Gerard exchanged looks. "Frank go home" Gerard said pointing at the door.

"Fine" He said storming out of the door. Gerard and I sighed in unison. I swept up what was left of the lamp and went back to bed with Gerard hot on my heels.

I lay down and Gerard lay next to me pulling me into him. "Goodnight princess" he mumbled into my ear. "Goodnight Geebear" I rolled over facing him and snuggled my head into his chest.

*Time skip to the morning*

I woke up alone in the bed and when i sat up i heard something coming from the kitchen.  I stood up and grabbed a hoodie from a drawer covering my scars because i was really self conscious about them

I pulled it over my head and walked into the kitchen, and found Gerard standing over the stove. "Hey gee" I said skipping over to him and sitting at the table.

He turned around. "Hey Sugar" He placed a cup of coffee infront of me. "Do we have any red bull ?" I asked running my finger around the rim of the mug.

"Yes why ?" He said opening the fridge. "Can i have a can ?" I asked. He grabbed a cab out of the fridge and placed it infront of me. "Thank youuu" I said opening the can and pouring in my coffee.

"Why ?!" He said looking concerned. "Well i need energy... Oh and today you're taking me to hot topic to get some clothes for college." i said sipping the coffee infused with Red bull.

"You don't start college for like another two months.." He said putting bacon on two plates. "Yeah but still i wanna be prepared" i said taking another sip. "Okay..." He said setting the plate infront of me.

I took a fork and prodded it into the bacon, bringing it up to my mouth and taking a bite out of it. "This is good bacon" I said, nodding, with a mouth full of bacon.

"Thank sugar" He leant over and kissed me. Once i had finished i put the plate in the sink and went to the bathroom. "Ima shower and change then we go to hot topic yea ?" I said walking away.

"Okay Y/N" I heard him call back. I grabbed a towel from the room and opened the door to the bathroom, i placed the towel down on the sink and turned the shower on letting it warm up.

I took off what i was wearing and stepping in the shower letting the water run down my body. i started to hum 'Mama' while i washed my hair. Once i had rinsed the water out of my hair and washed my body i stepped out, grabbing the towel wrapping it around me.

I opened the door as the steam poured out of it.
I went into my room and took out a worn Nirvana tee, ripped black skinnies, a hoodie and black combat boots.

I chucked it on and dried my hair because i didn't want to wait for it to dry. i styled it into (Any hair style you want) and walked out seeing Gerard waiting for me on the couch.

"You ready to go ?" He asked standing up.

"Yeah let's go" I said jumping out the door. We sat in the car as he drove to the Mall.

We pulled into the car park and i unbuckled my seat belt stepping out of the car and Gerard walking next to me.

We roamed the mall and entered hot topic. I browsed the Band Tee's section and picked out a couple of Misfits tee's and a few MCR ones and put them in the basket. I then grabbed a few cargo pants and put them in too, next i got a few bracelets to cover my scars and Gerard payed for them.

"You didn't have to pay ya know i could have payed" i said looking up at him.

"I know but i wanted to" He picked up the bags and we left the store. "Okay i need to go pee just stay here okay ?" He said patting my head.

I watched him walk off when i turned my attention to a group of men walking towards me. "Hey baby girl, wanna come with us" One of the guys said touching my face.

"I'm okay please stop touching me" I said pushing his hand away.

"Not until you come with us pretty girl" He said grabbing my wrists.

"OW YOU'RE HURTING ME" I yelled trying to get someone's attention.

"HEY !!!" I heard someone yell when i saw Gerard running over and landing a punch on the guy that grabbed me. "She said don't touch her so SCRAM SCUMBAGS" Gerard yelled after them helping me to stand.

————————————————————————

Total words: 1120