Chapter 6

Me and Gerard were sat at the table eating the pizza when my thoughts took over. 'Damn this man just eating pizza makes me want to rip the clothes off of him'.

He looked up. "You okay sugar ?" I nodded trying to suppress the red glow swimming across my face. "What's got you flustered Baby-girl ?" I couldn't help it any more.

"Fucking hell Gerard i wanna rip your clothes off." He looked at me shocked and he started to blush. i just chucked my head down on the table and hid my face. "Sorry...." He chuckled.

"It's okay Sugar" He lifted my head up to look at him and he kissed me and moved to sit on his lap to deepen the kiss, i then started to unbutton his shirt and he started to pull mine off.

Soon, we were sat in the kitchen, him with no shirt on and me in my bra. He then picked me up and moved us to the bedroom and he put me down on the bed.

He unbuckled his belt and tossed it to the side, then continued to kick off his black jeans. He moved his hands down my stomach, then unbuckled my trousers and pulled them down.

And then started to kiss up my body causing me to whimper and he chuckled. He got to my neck and started sucking it leaving purple marks all over it.

He proceeded to get a condom out of the top draw next to the bed without breaking our kiss. "You sure you wanna do this ?" I nodded. "I promise, i'm ready" He smiled and kissed me again whilst slipping the condom on.

I pushed my panties down while he was kissing  my neck, He slowly slid in and i gasped and rolled my eyes. Damn this was good. He started out slow and started to quicken his pace.

"Oh.. Gerard......" My back arched and he kept going and his hair was starting to stick to his forehead.  He started to groan. "Sugar.... i fucking  love you." I started to moan too "I love you too Geebear."

He was starting to get abit sloppy so i knew he was close. He did a few more thrusts and released his load because cause of the moan he let out and i also came at the same time. He brought us down from our highs and slunk next to me.

Before i could say anything he had fallen asleep so i tucked us in and hugged up to him. He turned over and he pulled me into him and rested his head on mine.

When i woke up i was clothed in some baggy sweatpants and a baggie hoodie. "Morning sleepy head" I smiled as Gerard put a warm cup of coffee on the drawer next to the bed for me.

"Thank you Geebear" He crawled over and placed a kiss on my forehead and spooned me. so could tell he had only just woken up cause his hair was still sticking up in every direction.

I was starting to drift off again when he shook me awake. "Sugar you have to get up now to go to school" I rolled my eyes. "Shhh, it's summer vacation stoopid" He chuckled. "Oh yeah..."

We woke up at around 1pm because why not ? I stood up and took a towel and a spare change of clothes into the bathroom and switched the shower on.

I looked at my arms and saw how hairy they were so i wanted to shave them, i grabbed the razor from the side and started to slide it up my arm washing it off every now and then.

But.... i sneezed and it cut my arm. "Ow fuck..." I jumped out the shower and grabbed some bandage from the cupboard and wrapped it around my arm.

Once i had finished i got changed and headed out to the kitchen were i saw Gerard making bacon. "BACON !!" He jumped and turned around. "Jeez Y/N" I giggled "Sorry hehehe"

We sat down at the table and started eating when the sleeve on my jumper started to ride up. "Y/N ?" I looked up at him to find him staring at my arm.

"I swear to you it's not what it looks like, i was shaving my arms in the shower and i sneezed and it cut me i promise you" He looked at me. "If you promise me i will take your word for it." I nodded and continued to eat my breakfast.

Once we had finished frank fell through the door.... "Frank you okay there bud ?" He nodded. "Yea.... i just wanted to run" He looked at me smiling.

'What a fucking weirdo' i thought to myself. i went behind Gerard who was washing the dishes. "Geebear ? You haven't spoken to me since breakfast is everything okay ?"

I heard him sniffle and that's when i knew something was up. "Gerard ? Talk to me ?" He turned around. "Baby i don't want to sound like a nag but i love you and i don't like seeing you hurt." I hugged him.

"Oh geebear i'm fine honestly it was just a little scratch nothing major." I pulled him closer and nuzzled my head into his chest. "I'm sorry if i scared you baby" He rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry...." i looked at him. "You have nothing to be sorry for silly." i smiled at him cupping his face in my hands and wiping the tears away with my thumbs.

He pulled me into him again and rested his head in my neck. "Oh i ordered some clothes by the way" He smiled. "Okay sugar". Soon, there was a knock at the door.

I ran over and took the parcel and ran to my room. "ITS HEREEE" I laughed and I heard Gerard chuckle. I opened the package and pulled out a skirt.

I undid the zipper on it and pulled my sweatpants off, then slid the skirt up. I didn't like it, so i sat on the bed with my head in my hands. "Sugar ? You okay ?" I nodded and sighed. "Yea perfect."

He knew i was lying. "No i'm not...... i hate the way i look." He tilted his head "Stand up for me princess" I stood up reluctantly and he held onto my hips.

"Oh sugar you look beautiful." I rolled my eyes "You're just saying that because you have too". Then frank walked in. "Holy shit your pretty" It was at that moment i had gone bright red.

"Sugar i wasn't just saying it... I was saying it because your so fucking pretty" I smiled and kissed him because luckily Frank had to go run some errands.

————————————————————————Total Words: 1127