Chapter 9

A/N- as promised, i'm back with a longer chapter, ENJOY <3

I grabbed my things and walked out of the door, Here i come shop. I kept my head down so what happened last time didn't happen again.

I entered the shop and started buying the things we need; Shampoo, conditioner, food etc. I got the last thing and paid and walked out of the shop.

I got home. "Baby i'm home" I struggled through the door with like 5 bags on each arm. "Let me help you sugar" He picked some up and took them to the counter and started to unload them.

I put the final thing away when i felt arms snake around my waist and lips attach to my neck. I couldn't help but giggle. "What's funny sugar ?"

"Nothing, you're just so cute" He chuckled and kissed my cheek before getting a coffee. "I hate shopping..." I plopped myself onto the sofa and chucked my head back.

"What will make you feel better ?" I reached my arms up to Gerard and he hugged me and picked me up and put me on his lap.

"Geebear, Can you sing for me ?" He nodded "What do you want me to sing ?" I rifled my brain for a song for i'm him to sing. "Hmm.. how about Helena ?" He nodded.

"long ago, Just like the hearse you die to get in again, We are so far from you. Burning on, just like the match you strike to incinerate..." I hugged into him and fell asleep, The sweet vibrations from his voice comforted me.

Along came monday and i got dressed and ready for school while he got ready for work. I grabbed my bag and sat in the car. After a few minutes he got in and drove us to school.

I walked into homeroom- no one was there- and i saw frank crying at the desk. "Iero ?" I walked to his side and he instantly wiped his face. "Yes ?"

I looked at him concerned. "You okay ?" He shook his head and broke down again. "No.... My dog died" my face dropped. "Omg frank..." I hugged him and he sobbed. "Do you want me to get Gerard ?" He nodded.

I walked to where Gerards homeroom was. "Umm. Mr Way ? Mr Iero needs you... It's important" He got up and told his homeroom to go to class. I ran up to my homeroom and saw frank crying and i let Gerard go in.

He shut the door behind him. I heard inaudible mumbles and the random sobs of Frank. He came back out. "He's in a bad shape, i'm gonna drive him home and stay with him for abit okay ?"

I nodded then i got an idea. "Wait Gerard can i have $150 please ? i'll pay you back i promise" He nodded and passed me the money. "Can i ask what for?" i shook my head "It's a surprise"

*Time skip to after school*

I ran out of school and too the let shop and i bought an australian shepard, then ran to franks house and knocked on the door Gerard answered. "Y/N what's in the box" I chuckled and pushed passed him.

"Where's frank ?" I turned around. "In his room. Why ?" I chuckled again and went to his room and knocked on the door. "Go away.." i sighed and let myself in anyway.

"I have a surprise." He peeked over the covers and sat up when he saw the box, so i passed it to him. "What is it ?" He looked abit scared "Open it"

Gerard walked in and stood next to me. "Okay ?" Frank proceeded to open the box and his face lit up when he saw it. "Y/N what is it ?" He was interrupted by the happy squeals of Frank pulling a little australian shepard out of the box.

"That.... Heheheheheheheh" I smiled as frank cradled the little puppy and stroking its belly. "I'm gonna call her bella" He put her on the bed and hugged me "Thanks Y/N" he started to cry. "I didn't know a tough man would cry" He chuckled and rubbed his tears away.

I looked at Gerard who was tearing up. "I can't believe you Gee" He shrugged "What it's so nice" His voice cracked. I sighed as they both hugged me crying.

I was mentally being suffocated by two grown males crying... Over a dog. After tiring themselves out, they fell asleep on the bed, with the dog and i made coffee for them and tucked myself in on the couch.

I woke up to scuffling at the back door and woke up and saw bella trying to get out. "You need Wee wees ?" I opened the door and let her pee outside as she ran back in and crueler up in the middle of the couch.

So, i moved to the island in the middle of the kitchen and got comfortable and fell asleep on it. I woke up to someone laughing and saw frank pissing himself laughing at me. "Piss off frank." I turned over misjudging the size of the island and fell on the floor with a thud.

That just made frank laugh more. "Ow...." Gerard ran out "What was that ?" He then saw frank laughing and looked at the floor. "Frank shut up" I turned into my back and saw Gerard towering over me.

"You okay there ?" I nodded and Gerard helped me up. "What happened" Frank was still laughing so i decided to flip him off. "Basically the dog needed to pee so i let her out then she peed, she then ran back in and fell asleep on the sofa. So i had to sleep on here"

Gerard chuckled. So i punched him in the arm. "Ow.." I got a coffee "That's what you get for laughing at me" He looked offended. "You didn't punch frank though"

That's when frank's face dropped. I ran to frank and punched him a lot harder. "Owwwwwwwwwwww" i walked back and my coffee was ready and i drank it.

————————————————————————Total words: 1017