Chapter 12

Tw: alcohol, and hospitals

George's POV

I'm laying in a hard uncomfortable hospital bed pressed against Clay, he was warm and comfortable to be around. The only way he got to stay the night was because they said he could only stay if we where a couple, Clay took this opportunity.

I told him he should sleep next to me in bed to sell the whole couple thing, that may or may have not of been the whole truth, but he didn't say a word about it, he climbed right beside me without any argument. We lay in the empty hospital room my head against his chest, one of his hands around my waist and the other playing with my hair, it hurt me to think that he felt nothing while laying here, to him it was just two friends laying next to each other, part of me thought he was only here out of pity for me.

His hands slowly stops moving in my hair and I feel his breath steady beneath me, he was asleep. I lay in the empty dark room peering at the door next to the bed. The sound of buzzing engulfed my ears being the only sense I feel but touch. I look at the white bandage that raps around my wrists, they are no longer numb, they bring me pain. I start to become more aware of my surroundings, I hear a quiet dripping noise from the bathroom sink and the buzzing just seems to get louder and louder, my breath start to pick up and I'm in a low state of panic, as I realize what I'm doing I turn my attention to Clays breath and how steady it was, the way his chest rose and fell. I feel my breath sink with his so I listen to his heart falling into a deep slumber.
————

I wake up to a calming vanilla sent, when I open my eyes I see Clay on his phone but he is wrapped around my body still, I look up to see his face and he looks down at me.

"Good morning sunshine, how are you feeling?" He asks with a cute smile wiped across his face.

"I feel a little better but my arms just hurt." I say blushing from the pet name.

"The doctor said you should be able to walk around today, let's head down to the cafeteria I'll carry you if you need it." He say with a smug look and a wink.

I roll my eyes at him sitting up and hanging my feet off the bed, as my feet hit the cold floor I realize I'm no longer in my cloths but I'm a hospital gown.

"Nice ass Gogster." Clay jokes as I tighten the gown. (He's not actually butt naked under guys no worries)

"Where even are my cloths?" I ask glaring at him hitting his shoulder.

Clay jumps out of the bed stretching and pointing to a tall shelve. I slowly walk over to the shelf holding the baby blue gown closed with one hand reaching up to the shelve with the other. It was way taller then I could reach but I was much dedicated to get it. The Blond walks over to me grabbing my legs and lifting me to the shelf. He lifts me so effortlessly, I look down to him while grabbing the cloths and he looks up to me with that same cutely stupid smile on his face.

As he lets me down we come face to face our body's pressed together, I can feel my cheeks flushing red so I look down.

"I'll leave you alone to change just come out when your done." He says walking out the door.

This Clay Adam's was making me feel things I didn't want to feel for him, but I couldn't help it.
————

We Carrie on with the morning going to the cafeteria and Clay telling me about how he broke this and that from football. When we get back to the room about 30 minutes later the is a doctor in the bedside chair.  He stands up when we walk through the door and flashes us a big smile. 

"Hello guys, just here to give George a quick check up and if everything is fine you can go back home!" The doctor says cheerfully.

He asks Clay to leave and just does some blood work. The doctor says he's going to look at the results and quickly talk to my 'boyfriend'.