15

[Tw : blood, depiction of violence]

Plink. It's the sound of water droplets falling one after another, maybe from a leaky faucet or through a cracked ceiling. It's the kind of sound that can keep you up all night.

It's truly said that when one of your five senses stop working the other suddenly becomes more sensitive. He's about to fall unconscious again, the sound of water droplets making his senses come and go.

His mind hazy, all the drugs working their best on his system. His eyes closed, a piece of satin sitting uncomfortably upon them.

His throat dries from the dearth of water , he glups his own saliva again trying to pacify his thirst. Biting the inner of his cheek trying not to be benumbed again.

The sound of screeching of metal door jolted him awake, a shiver running down his spine.

The heavy but peculiar footsteps echoing inside the empty room.

" Thirsty ?" His ears perked up at the familiar voice, thinking that maybe his mind is too hazy and just deceiving him.

" You want some water ?" The low chuckle was enough to make him gulp down nervously. He could hear the footsteps coming closer with each step. Stopping right before his face. The hot breaths striking over his now cold face. And for the first time in his life , he was scared.

The piece of satin was removed from his eyes, and in front of him was standing the devil himself, Daniel.
He crouches down and cupped Jimin's face in his hands. He dies it so harshly that it sent an aching pain to Jimin's body.

" Don't try to fight back, doll. You'll only get more hurt." He chuckles on seeing Jimin desperately trying to get off the chair. It's ball futile, the metal chains are making sure that he'd not be able to move a single limb.

The lack of water starts acting up on him and he starts coughing.
" Hmm, I'll give you water if you beg for it."
With a kick to the chair Jimin falls down onto his feet, his face made a huge impact with the metal floor. It leaves him with stingy cheek and bloody gums.

The taste is metallic, Jimin wants to puke. Even if he needs water he'll never bow down in front of this bastard.
" In you-r d-dreams." He manages to say. Which earns him another kick, this time right on his stomach.

It makes more blood comes out. He could feel the cuffs digging into his wrists and rope around his ankles; his left cheek lay firmly in the dust that coated the cold concrete floor. He's regretting coming here. He regrets not listening to Yoongi.
" Don't speak in such a tone doll." Daniel wipes the blood from Jimin's lips, bringing it upto his mouth just to lick it of his finger.

Jimin's stomach lurches at the disgusting sight. This man is a psycho.

" You thought you'll continue your dirty tricks under my nose and I just wouldn't notice." He presses his fingers on Jimin's neck, it's a vital point, Jimin knows if he press any harder there, he can die immediately. Without pain or screams.

" White wolf.. hmm, interesting name." He thankfully removed his hand from Jimin's throat and he can finally breathe again. But he don't know for how much longer is that.

Jimin is afraid how this guy knows so much about him. There records are well protected, making it hard for ordinary people to know their real identity. But if this guys knows about him and his mission then he must know about Yoongi too.
His face ashen like a corpse on the thought of Yoongi being hurt.

" Why do you look so scared baby. I'll not hurt you." He's mocking him, Jimin knows it. Daniel pushes Jimin's sweaty hair out of his forhead. Even that little gesture made Jimin clench his eyes. A dizziness spreading itself through his body.

His clothes that were shining before were now covered in dirt and his own blood.
The clothes were torn from several places telling how much Jimin was tortured. It was a miracle that he was still able to open his eyes and speak.

" Worrying about your little buddy ? Don't worry we'll catch him soon."
That's what Jimin fears the most. He wishes that Yoongi wouldn't come after him and just go back to their headquarter. No one would come to help them in this foreign land and when the help would actually come, it'll be too late.

" You're too pretty to be an agent. I was thinking about keeping you around but of course you had to fuck it up." He grabs a handful of Jimin's hairs and yanks him back, it rips a inhuman scream from Jimin's throat.

" You'd have looked so good screaming my name in the bed." He uses his other hand to wipe Jimin's tears away.

" Don't worry I'll have my fun with you, before putting you on an eternal sleep." The thought disgust Jimin. He'd never let the man touch his body, not even if it's the only way from him to stay alive.

" Let's see how long you'd be able to fight without any food or water." He kicks him once again and starts walking away leaving him lying on the dirt.

" Keep an eye on him." He warns the bodyguard. The door closes along with Jimin's eyes.

He's in pain so much pain that the thought of giving up sounds too promising but his heart is still worrying over Yoongi. He just wishes for older's well being.