12

" Are you sure this was the place ?" Jimin takes the aid of one of the trailer to support his tired back. He's sweating through the face mask that he has kept on to hide his identity.

" Yeah, it was the name of this sea port." Yoongi says looking around. The sun moors itself in the blue as if anchored to heaven's ether. It's beautiful, he'd like to admire the beauty for as long as he can but he's not here for that today.

" We've been here for 4 hours and there's no one in sight." The cold sea breeze is calming to the soul. Jimin fishes out his phone from the pocket, deciding to play some games to pass the time. They have been standing here for approximately 4 hours and he don't think that they'll come here today.

" I think someone's coming." Jimin instantly shuts his phone down on hearing that. He proceeds to hide himself more into the corner only alloeing his face to peek out.

They sees three men coming into sight. Behind them you could see five more men, judging by what the darkness allows you to see they're probably the bodyguards. Buff muscles and black suits.

Jimin's eyes pop out when he spots Daniel there. He's probably the one who's here to make the deal on behalf of his boss. Yoongi places his hand on Jimin's mouth to stop him from making any kind of sound.

It's fortunate that the darkness is settling in, in that way it'd be hard for anyone to spot them.

Soon another set of group approaches the first group with a large suitcase. Jimin and Yoongi look at each other with a knowing look in their eyes.

" Do you have the camera ?" Jimin whispers, being careful not to raise his voice inorder to get caught.
Yoongi pull out the small object out of the small waist bag he's carrying.

The two parties are conversing, from this afar it's hard to hear what they're saying. So they both just deduce it from what is visible to them and use their agent skills.

The exchange of words continue for a long time between them. Jimin puts his head on Yoongi's shoulder, his eyes becoming a little droopy because of the sleepiness. His body is starting to ache from standing for too long.

" Jimin, look." Yoongi points towards the little pouches that are being traded between the two. He quickly capture the moment in picture. It may be a little blurry but it's a proof that they can use against them.

" Zoom in a little." Jimin bugs in, trying to take the camera from Yoongi's hand. He's doubtful of Yoongi's skills as a photographer.
" Let me do it." He almost strangled Yoongi just for a camera. Whoever thought it was a good idea to team them should rethink again.

" No, I can do it. Leave." Yoongi places the camera at a higher level from where it'll be difficult for Jimin to take it.

Jimin huffs in a breath when his hands wouldn't reach it. Yoongi has a mocking smirk on his face. One thing that Jimin hates the most is getting defeated and he refuse to lose from his ultimate enemy.

With the determination to get it from Yoongi he jumps at him with full force.
The sudden jump made Yoongi stumble back for balance and his back hit the metallic trailer with a loud noise.

The sound alerts everyone present there. There's a commotion starting to build up between the group. Yoongi looks at Jimin with a deathly glare, like he's bare his fangs to bite Jimin any second now.

" Shit. Sorry." Jimin bows his head down in regret, chewing the inner of his cheek. They can only pray that they will not come here.

" Who's there ?" They hear a deep voice and sound of footsteps directed towards their side.

Yoongi looks at Jimin wide eyed, they're at a dead end they can't possibly run from here. He can't think of any way to get themselves out of this situation.
Is this how they'd go down in history ?

" Just follow my lead." Jimin says looking straight into his eyes. Yoongi knows better than to trust Jimin and his stupid plan, but in a situation where his death is approaching him it's better to follow Jimin.

He nods, ready to run after Jimin but that never happened. Just as he's taking a step away from there Jimin holds him down, he puts his and Yoongi's mask down. Yoongi is weirded out by that. Does Jimin want to purposely expose them or is he a little stupid ?

He don't have the time to pull his mask up when he felt a soft pair of lips upon his.
There's a moment where it all feels unreal. Like he's already dead and his deepest desire is coming true in the form of a dream.

Even if it's a dream it feels so realistic. Jimin's lips are soft, just like he imagined them to be. But he was wrong about one thing, they don't taste like sweet cherry they taste like addicting cocaine. They have a tangy sourness to it. It makes him deepens the kiss even more.
He want to taste those lips until all the air in his lungs is knocked out. He wants to kiss those lips until the grim reaper himself stand in front of him to take his soul away.

Jimin puts his hand on the trailer to support his body and the other to roam into Yoongi's hairs. The sound of their lips smacking reflect because of the close surrounding.

" Who- oh!" The guy that came to check on them sound screams on seeing what a scene it was. He covered his eyes on seeing the two guys eating each other's face.

This only made Jimin go more faster. He titled his head sideways to get more access to Yoongi's lips.

Sensing that it was a private moment the guy ran off from there. His face all red and eyes on the state of bulging out.

" Who was it ?" Daniel asks him, ready vto pull out his gun.
" Some guys having a heated makeout session." The guy blushes from head to toe, he's like a little child who just ran on their parents having sex.

" Why would they come to a place like this ?" He says through gritted teeth.
" I've seen it in movies, most people comes to places like this to add spice into their lives." The guy replies with a big smile as if he has scored a point by answering the question.

" Yeah ? You should stop watching such movies then." He puts his gun back and shakes the hand of the leader of the other group.
" Let's go before anyone else comes here." He stops to eye the place where the sound came from once again. It's far away and it's pitch black so he can't actually recognise any of the black figure. He decides to not think about it too much.

___________________________________________

Sorry for not posting for so long haha I was busy updating the other book too 😅
And since I said it'll be a short story expect 5 or 6 more updates only