7

Watching Jimin dance with someone else, hands entwined with someone who doesn't deserve him even a bit. Ghostly hands gripping on his sacred holy waist, well, this all is making Yoongi's blood boil.
No, he doesn't like him or anything. He just think it's a bit unprofessional of him. They're on a mission here, to catch a drug lord not to become a drug lord's paramour.

Just in one go he downs the whole bottle of the strongest alcohol available in the club. Yoongi is known for his high alcohol tolerance, but tonight he just wants to get drunk for some reason.

Jimin giggles like a blooming flower wrapped in that guy's arms. His soft eyes, his parted out lips, his giggles that's like a song to Yoongi's ears.
He eventually spare some glances at Yoongi a few times, only to turn away with a mischievous smile after holding the contact for some seconds.

That's it, he can't take it anymore. Not even for a second. With heavy steps he walks towards that man. The guy might be taller than him but his height is no reason to look down on him, he's a special agent. If he wants to, he can take him down right now.

He'll just give him a warning, yeah, a warning will be good enough. He don't want to cause any trouble right now.
The alcohol in his system gives him the boost and confidence that he needs.
" Hey, you! Leave him alone." He says after gathering some courage. His lips go dry instantly after, his eyes trying to focus.

Everyone looks in his direction with gasping eyes. If not mistaken you can see the fear surfacing in his eyes.
Jimin gestures him not to do anything, but Yoongi well, he's not going to listen.

The tall guys smirks on seeing Yoongi's confidence. He's impressed by him. He grabs Jimin arms and hide him behind his back, as he steps towards Yoongi.

" He's mine now. You back off little guy." He level down a little, placing his forefinger on Yoongi's forhead and pushing him backward. To him Yoongi feel inferior almost irrelevant.
" You-" His fingers clenched tightly forming a fist, his hand about to snap other's jaw when two soft hand stops him.

They wrap around his burning fingers like a soothing sensation. Like a cool breeze on a hot summer day, a splash of water on a burning surface, an ice cube on the burn. So soft, so magical.

" Stop throwing your hands at others when you can't even hurt a fly." Jimin grabs him by his arms, his hands tying down Yoongi's wrist to stop him from fighting.
" But-" Jimin uses only one hand to hold the other's mobile hands and the other placed on Yoongi's mouth making it impossible for him to get a word out.

" I'm sorry from his side. I guess I'll see you again, another time." He drags Yoongi with him towards the exit, trying to escape from the attention but the tall guy grabs his hand. Jimin curses inside.
" You're leaving already, doll ?" He pouts like a small child. Yoongi snickers at how ugly he looked like that. He wanted to leave an offensive comment on that if it wasn't for Jimin.

" I want to stay lost in your eyes forever but I've to drop this drunk guy home. Don't worry love, I'll come back again for you." That was probably the most cringest thing Jimin would have probably said. All thanks to those clichè romantic movies filled with hundreds of dialogues just like this.

Yoongi wants to vomit just from hearing those words coming out of Jimin's mouth. 'This guy is such a faker' he wanted to warn the tall guy.
" Yeah ? Then I'll wait for you." He sends a flying kiss towards Jimin, which was deflected in it's way by Yoongi. 

Jimin dragged him even harder after that, looking at the people present in the club with an apologising look.

Finally when they were out of the club, he let Yoongi out of his hold, making the older stumble because of the sudden freedom. He bumps into one of the parked car as a result.

" Geez, I can't believe you're a special agent." Jimin runs his hand through his messy hairs, the sweat had made them a little wet. His outfit that he took so much time to decide on was all creased and wrinkled now.

" You can't say that to me, not after flirting with a random person when we were on a mission." Yoongi tries to point his finger at him, but suddenly he's seeing three Jimins. The heavy alcohol finally settles itself in his veins and starts rolling out its effect.

" Just how stupid you're, Min." Jimin rolls his eyes, walking away from there leaving Yoongi all alone on his own.
He has walked only two steps when he heard a thud sound behind him.

The sound alerts his defence system and he tries to get cover behind a nearby car, afraid that they might have been attacked by the enemies.
But when no further sound or hustle bustle came for a while he finally peek his eye out to see Yoongi collapsed on the ground in a drunk state.

" Yah! You can't just pass out on me like that." He tries to wake Yoongi up by slapping his face but when he doesn't even flinched by it he decides to let him be.

" Fine, I'll just go." He tries to take a step away from Yoongi but something in his heart was tugging him on seeing the older passed out like that.

He frowns, cursing at him million times and calling him names. But in the end he's the one who's carrying him back home on his back.

" You're so heavy, I want to drop you off here." He struggle to make words because of the added weight on his back.
Yoongi replies something in his half asleep and half drunk state which was incomprehensible.

" I'm gonna make you do the dishes in return of this for a whole month." He huffs in a deep breath before continuing on the way. It's a long way home, and the late night and no taxis just made it worse for him. Not forgetting to add a drunk Yoongi sleeping soundly on his back with his loud snores ringing in Jimin's ears.