1

There's an odd silence that engulfs the whole room. The poorly lit room makes it hard to see and recognise one's surroundings. The only thing that would make you feel like you were still alive and not dead, were the eventual chatters. But, that too was hard to understand because of them being in some code language.

The tick tock of clock sounded more protuberant than the human breathing. It was, as if, the individuals inside were trained to keep their presence a silence.

" Where's Agent Park ?" One of the man, dressed in fine black suit with no creases, dared to break the silence. Judging by how everyone seemed to be afraid of his voice, he must be a very prominent figure.

Everyone looked at the other to give a reply, his aura making everyone find him intimidating.
" Sir, he and Agent Min are still on their way." One of the subordinates replied, and everyone finally relaxes their held breaths.

It's not long before two booming voices could be heard coming into the room.
Seems like they were arguing, judging by how high pitched it was.

" Agent Park, stay in your limits." One of the two said. His voice a bit raspy and deep.
" It was you who stepped over your limits, Agent Min." He dared to step close to him, close enough to hear the beating of other's heart. His high pitched voice now boomed all around the room.

" Is that so ?" The guy with deep voice pulled out his pocket knife and aimed it at the other's throat. Just a bit more deeper and the other person could actually die from the deep cut.

Everyone in the room gasped, except for the person at whom the knife was aimed.
He just gave him a smirk in response, before placing his hand on top of the other's.

" Don't be a pussy Min, press it harder." He puts pressure on his hand making the knife dig deeper into his skin. He laughs on hearing the plink sound of the droplets of his own blood falling to the ground.

" That's enough. Come take your seats." The head supervisor orders them.
There's no reaction at first, the two guys continue to entertain each other for quite some time but the heaviness in the atmosphere finally settles down as they decide it was enough for today.
They looked into each other's eyes once again before walking upto their seats.

Agent Min and Agent Park, two of the most brilliant agents of Korea's Secret Task force. They are well known for their numerous achivement in the fields. Whether it be in protecting individuals usually former, current, and elected presidents, vice presidents, and their families, or carrying out a top secret mission.

They are more popularly known as the 'Alpha Boss' and the 'White Wolf' to the outer world. But in their headquarters they're known by their birth names, Min Yoongi and Park Jimin.

While it's not common for such top tier agents to have fued with each other, well, there are some exceptions.
The reason why they hate each other or why they are always at each other's throat ready to take the other down is still unknown to others. They assume it's just because of their competition to become the best agent, but assuming is all they can do.

" Agent Park, Agent Min, I called you here because I've a very important mission for you both." They stop looking at each other like hunting dogs for a second and starts to actually pay attention to what was being said.

" I hope you remember Arturo , the drug lord we arrested last year." He opens the tab with the said man's name in the projector. In a flash, his personal details along with his photograph comes up, his life becomes like an open book to them.

" Well, it looks like his right hand man is still continuing his inherited business. We somehow managed to get some information on him but, we have nothing else than his name." The projector turns into a blank image. There's nothing to see except the white screen that the projector projects.

" But, if he isn't stopped right now, he could be a major threat for us in the upcoming days." His voice is laced with concern. And if he's concern about something, it's enough to tell how big of a threat that person could be.

" It's a bit difficult mission, but I hope you two will do your best."
He turns to look at the two agents only to see them back at glaring draggers at each other. Was it a good choice to pair them up ? He's questioning his own choices now.

" Sir, I can do it alone." Jimin raises from his seat, speaking in a sassy tone.
" Says the one who is afraid of thunders." Yoongi is quick to give the remark with a smug look. He shrugs his shoulder when Jimin eyes him.

" Yah! That was one time." Grabbing Yoongi by his collar, Jimin is ready to punch him anytime now. He won't hesitate to disorient his perfect jawline.

" Silence." The deafening voice that works like magic on others doesn't even bother them.
" This isn't a mission that can be handled by an individual, that's why I have decided to pair you two." He tries to contain the anger he was feeling and behave like a professional.

" But-" They both objects but their pleas aren't even taken into consideration.
" No arguments." That sentence is enough to make them slouch back down on their seats.

" It's already decided. You two will be departing to US in two hours from now."
Their jaw hangs open on hearing the words 'US' and 'two hours'.

" It would be better if you just solve whatever you have against each other. I absolutely, don't want to ruin this mission." That's a final warning to both of them, they know it.

" I don't know about him, but I'll do my best." This time Yoongi is the one who stands from his seat, followed by Jimin.
" And I'll do better than him."
Judging by their child like behaviour, who would think these two grown up adults are agents. Maybe that's one of his reason behind choosing them both for this mission.

" Hyun, would tell you about where you would stay and rest of the information." He points at the guy with his big headphones attach to his ears and head hidden inside his computer screen.

" Make sure to keep it short, we don't have much time." With the last remark, he exits their conference room. Leaving the two guys with their jaw hanged open and fuming eyes.

___________________________________________

I finally started the new au. Rather than being a action and thriller one I think it will be more crack and comedy type. It'll be short, like 15-20 chapters. So, whoever voted for the second story, don't worry I'll start that soon too.