Chapter 14

"Mummy , i had a bad dream" Jaxon tells me with tears down his face.
"Come sleep with me and daddy" i say as i hold my quilt open for him , he climbs into bed with us and i cuddle him.

In the morning :
"Good morning gorgeous" Kol groans and kisses my neck , up and down.
"Stop Jaxon is asleep" i hum as i turn to face him.
"Come shower with me" he asks and gets out of bed , he goes into the bathroom and closes the door. I go to go and get in the shower with him and i hear Zack screaming , i run down the hall and get him quickly.
"Shh" i whisper and smell his diaper , i change him and take him to my room to wake Jaxon up.
"Breakfast sweetie" i say and help him out of bed , i have Zack in my arm and im holding Jaxon's hand and i take them downstairs. G
"Good morning mrs Mikaelson , boys. I have Jaxon's juice and breakfast on his high chair and i made Zack's bottle which is on the table" the nanny says politely.
"Thank you miss parker" i say and place my boys in their high chairs with their breakfast.

I feel cold hands wrap around my waist under my shirt and wet hair drip on my shoulder , light kisses being placed on my neck.
"Hello mrs Mikaelson" he says into my neck.
"Hello mr Mikaelson" i reply with a warm smile , i turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"I need to head out , but later i will take you out for dinner" Kol says in between kisses.
"Mh sounds great" i reply and kiss him one last time , he leaves.
"So boys I'm going to set up your play room then Alexis will watch you for a little , then me and daddy will be home later too tuck you in" i tell them and kiss their heads , i go upstairs and get their favourite toys out.

And i leave the house for a bit

Hours later...

I track Kol's phone and he is at Elena's house , probably messing with Jeremy's life again.
I head over to her house and see klaus stood at the door with tears down his face , i smell fire.
"Hey Nik whats wro-" i start and look through the door and see Kol's body on the ground on fire.
"Elena what have you done" i say as tears form in my eyes.
"He was going to kill Jeremy, i feel like im falling apart already and wi-" i cut her off.
"We did nothing to you ! You killed my husband and the father of my children and your falling apart ! I don't get to do that because i have 2 little boys at home expecting their dad to tuck them in and say good night , so please move out of my way and NEVER COME NEAR MY FAMILY AGAIN. Or i promise you this Elena gilbert it will be the last thing you do" i blurt out at her as tears flood from my eyes and i drop to my knees by his lifeless body.
"Amelia calm down" Elijah says calmly as he tries to comfort me.
"GET HER OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I KILL HER" i scream at him.

Me and Klaus take Kol's body and put it in his coffin at home until someone can resurrect him. Im not strong enough on my own..

I run upstairs to the boys room and see them with the nanny sat down listening to a story.
"Thank you Alexis , your dismissed" i say with tears still flowing down my face.
"Are you alright mrs Mikaelson" she asks as he gives me a warm hug , i hug her back.
"Im alright don't worry , have a good night ill see you tomorrow" i say and she leaves.
"Hey boys" i say as i sit by them trying not to cry.
"Mummy why are you crying" Jacon asks as he lays his head on my shoulder.
"Its nothing baby , daddy won't be home for a little while okay so you can come and sleep in mummies bed with me" i say as i pick Zack and Jaxon up and carry them to my room. We lie in bed and i cuddle them both.