Chapter 9

1 week later

I wake up in Kol's bed feeling like I'm about to throw my liver up and he doesn't have a bathroom in his bedroom , Kol is awake just laying in bed. I jump up out of his grip and run across the hall in literately underwear , burst through my bathroom and kneel down beside the toilet and throw up. Kol runs in with a worried look on his face in just his boxers , he kneels down beside me rubbing my back.
"Are you alright darling" he asks softly.
I lift my head up and stare at him giving him the look saying 'i look like shit what do you think' kind of look.

After 5 minutes of throwing up and sit on the floor and cross my legs underneath me with my head in my hands.  Someone runs into the bathroom ,
"Bloody hell. Are you alright" Rebekah asks as she jumps down by my side with one Kol's shirts , i take it and put it on to cover my almost naked body (underwear // bra and pants).

"Whats wrong with me" i groan as flush the toilet , i stand up and go downstairs.
"I got a witch to come and check you out" Klaus says as i look to see Sophie deveraux. 
She signals me to lay down on the table and she lights candles and starts to chant a spell.

After a but she finishes and calls someone to come over , then i hear the door open.
"Hey whats up" she says.
"Klaus focus your hearing on her" Sophie says , Klaus focuses on her and his facial expression looks shocked.
We discuss Hayley's situation and sort out things.

"Amelia , you were sick because its morning sickness" she says to me calmly.
"No thats not true because we are both vampires" i say in panic.
"Actually it is possible , it happened to me once then father killed the woman" Elijah states.
"I-i um" I can't say anything whilst tears stream down my face.
"Sophie you can leave now" Klaus says as he takes Hayley upstairs to talk , Sophie leaves  and Kol hugs me tightly to calm me down.
"Its okay baby , we can talk about it" Kol says calmly.

We go upstairs and lay down until the sickness has left my body and now I'm hungry.
I go downstairs and find Hayley.
"You hungry?" I ask.
"Craving food but i don't know what" she sighs.
"Well we are both pregnant and hungry , wanna go out and get food" i say as i get a little exited.
"Yes please" she says , Kol and Klaus come downstairs.
"Kol pretty please will you drive us to the grill , we are starving" i say in a sweet voice.
"Sure , Nik you coming?" Kol offers and picks up his keys , klaus nods and we leave the house.