Chapter 5

"Bloody hell Get up we have school" Rebekah shouts into my room , i don't get up.
"Wake up darling" Kol adds as he smacks me with a pillow.
I sit up and throw it back at him and then death stare him.
"Is she on her period or something" Kol whispers to Rebekah.
"Well to he fair we get periods just not the blood , its the pain and moodiness" Rebekah whispers back.
"Im gonna wait downstairs" Kol laughs nervously and speeds out.
I climb out of bed and get changed into this :

And walk downstairs, stomping my foot at every step i take

"Bit dramatic" Kol says under his breath.
I speed to him and slam him against the wall.
"Watch your mouth" i snap and let go , he laughs a bit and walks out with me and Rebekah.

We arrive at school and i walk straight into the toilets and skip lessons.

Kol's pov
"Where is miss Gerard" the teacher asks me.
"I don't know mate , she walked into school with us then we lost her" i sigh and play with a pencil.
"Right can you go and see if you can find her please" he asks. I place the pencil down and walk out on the classroom.
I wonder the halls for a while until i hear someone crying in the girls bathroom , i walk in (because if its someone other than Amelia i can just compel them).

"Amelia?" I say as i enter the bathroom.
"Kol ?" She says under her breath , she runs and throws her arms around my neck , burrows her head into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her waist and rub her back.
"You alright darling" i say into her hair.
"Mh" she hums and i feel her body relax in my arms , before she was so tense.

She is so emotional on her period i swear but in 1000 years , I've never learnt anything about it.

"Come on lets get to class then we can just head home if you want love" i say as i rub her back and release from the hug. She nods and takes my hand , following me to class. She sits behind me with her head in her hands , i can hear her heart beat racing in pain.

The bell rings and me , Rebekah and Amelia head home.

We walk through the door and Amelia speeds upstairs , i hear her plop on her bed.
"Sister , please help me" i beg.
"What do you need Kol" she sighs.
"I hate seeing her like this , what can i do to help" i ask as i walk around the kitchen.
"Grab her a hot water bottle , its warm and it will sooth her. Get a fluffy blanket from the large collection of blankets she randomly has in her chill room and cuddle with her" she blurts out.
"But we are just friends" i say as i gaze at the floor.
"Well i think you should be more and so does our brothers , but friends can cuddle Kol" she laughs a little.
I speed upstairs into her chill room and grab a blanket and hot water bottle , i change into comfier clothes and go into her room.

"Hey darling , i got something" i say softly and hand her the blanket and hot water bottle , she looks up at me with a small smile and pats the bed for me to lay with her. I climb into her bed next to her and she lays on top of me with her head on my chest , the hot water bottle on her side. she pulls the blanket over us and snuggles into me , i place my hands on her back and rub under her shirt softly.

After a but she falls asleep on my and i dare not to move incase i wake her. I see her door open and a blonde head peek through.
"I never thought id see my brother who has never loved properly be so kind and loving toward his  'best friend' " she whispers with a warm smile.
"Shut up and get out" i whisper. She leaves giggling and around 10 minutes later i fall asleep too.

Amelia GerardOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara