Chapter 7

We go to the shops and literately by so much food and alcohol and stuff.
"You with we have enough" i ask sarcastically and laugh.
"Yes definitely" he laughs and we leave the store , we pack everything into the boot of his car and get in the front.
We sit silently in the car thinking about something and i can feel him staring at me.
"I can feel your eyes , they're all over me" i say without looking at him.
"Amelia i-" i cut him off.
"Don't be shy , take control of me" i say and turn to face him , he looks me in the eyes and his soft lips crash against mine. He stops and i smile at him and he kisses me again.
"We better get this movie night started because we are gonna be late" he says with a bug smile , its so obvious and he drives home.

We arrive home and walk through the door with the bags and place them down on the kitchen side.
"I don't think anyone is here" i say with a confused look on my face , Kol's hands grip my waist and pull my chest against his. He looked me in the eyes and his lips rushed to mine , i kiss him back and that kiss turned out to an extremely passionate make out sesh.
Without breaking the kiss he lifts me onto the kitchen side , whilst sat on the side i wrap my legs around his torso and he has a hand on my outer thigh and another on the side of my face. My hands roam his back up his shirt , suddenly we hear giggling.
"Oh my god Amelia !" Caroline squeals whilst laughing , push Kol away from me and jump down and try not to laugh.
"Were just friends" Rebekah says mockingly and bursts out laughing.
"Oh shut up , what do you need" i say with a small laugh , Kol is just standing awkwardly behind me.
"I just came over to talk about prom" Caroline says as she calms down.
"I will come back tomorrow" she says and Rebekah walks her out whilst they both laugh.

A few hours later

At the minute we are all sat it a room that i decorated when we moved back in.

Me , Kol , Rebekah , Klaus , Elijah and Marcel.
Me and Kol are sat on one of the velvet black chairs together because everyone thinks we are together or i dunno , i have no clue what we are.
"Im bored" i whisper into his ear making sure we are the only ones who can hear.
"Go along with this" he whispers back , he stretches his arms and yawns.
"Im gonna head to bed" he groans and walks out.
"Same I'm tired from all the shopping" i yawn and leave the room , they all let out a small laugh that i hear as i walk out of the room.

I wonder to my room and change into pyjamas :

Then i hear my door open.
"1 you look hot in pyjamas , 2 i didn't mean we were actually going to bed" Kol says as he locks my door and laughs at the fact i thought he was serious.
He rushes over to me and kisses me , he kisses me fast and hungrily. He pushes me down on the bed and gets onto me , ripping every layer of clothing on my body. I sit up and push him down so I'm on top.
"I like this shirt" i say with heavy breath to him. I shrug my shoulders and rip it off of his body , i unbutton his jeans and he takes them off.
"You know i like to be on top darling" he whispered in my ear and turned over to make him on top. After he said that i knew i was done for , he kissed down my body leaving marks after each kiss .... you know where it goes from there.