Chapter 8

I wake up naked in my bed , Kol behind me with his body pressed against mine. His arms around waist , i go to get up and feel arms pull me back down forcefully.
"Noo 5 more minutes" he groans in his dry , attractive morning voice.
I giggle and relax in his arms , i head someone open my door after picking the bloody lock.
"Good morning love birds" Rebekah says.
"Oh for god sake Rebekah get out" Kol exclaims , quickly pulling the blanket to cover our naked bodies.
"You two clearly had fun" Klaus says as he passes by my room.
"Vis porta" i say as i move my hand , motioning my door to shut in Rebekah and Klaus's faces.
Me and Kol laugh and sit up.
"Im gonna change and you should too and we can go somewhere other than a sweat smelling bed" i say with a laugh and get out of bed.

Its summer so i change into this ^^ And go downstairs , I reach the bottom of the stairs

And go downstairs ,
I reach the bottom of the stairs.
"Nope , absolutely not go change" a man says from the sofa.
"But dad-" i start , he cuts me off.
"No buts , change" he demands , i stop upstairs with my arms crossed dramatically.
"Drama queen" Klaus says under his breath.
"I CAN HEAR YOU" i shout from my bedroom.
I change AGAIN :

And go back downstairs

"Now shush me and Kol are going somewhere" i say and pick up Kol's car keys.
"Where are you going" my dad asks.
"A beach party for the football team" i say as i slide on my shoes.
"Whose on the football team" Klaus asks as Rebekah walks through to me.
"Well me and millie are on the cheer squad and my boyfriend and Kol are on the football team" Rebekah says proudly and outs her shoes on. Someone knocks at the door and Rebekah opens it , i hear her kiss someone.
"Right matts here" i say and Kol comes down.
"Oh hell no your not driving" Kol says and takes his keys away from me and we walk out.

We arrive at the beach and say hi to everyone , we grab drinks and drink the day away.

Later on we get home pretty drunk and stumble through the door.

"Are you 3 drunk" Marcel asks.
"I dunno dad are we" i say and laugh.
"Well me and Kol are definitely tired so were going to his room to sleep" i say and me and Kol run upstairs laughing.

You know what happens ^^^

Sorry that this chapter was boring and short , i promise the next one will be rather interesting.