Chapter 6

1 week later

Today is the last day of school then its summer break , i get up out of bed in a pretty goof mood and get changed.

And i go downstairs

And i go downstairs. I grab a blood bag and drink it quickly , i see Kol and Rebekah come down ready to go.
"Go and change millie" Kol says from across the room.
"No your not my dad" i say with a smirk and walk past him.
We get into the car and drive to school.

After school.
I get a call from my dad , by the way we have been talking a-lot in the past few days.
A: hey dad
M: hey sweet heart , how are you
A: I'm good you
M: I'm all good , I'm coming to visit soon with the Mikaelsons so we can catch up if you like
A: sure but do not bring davina because i will kick you out of my life and I'll kill her
M: got it

"Who are you threatening to kill love" Kol laughs from beside me.
"Probably davina" Rebekah says with a smile.

We drive home and get out of the car , we walk in and see Klaus , Elijah , Marcel and Josh.
"Joshy" i squeal and hug him tightly , he hugs me back and laughs.
"I thought you wasn't exited for a second" he sighs into my hair. I release from the hug and stand in-front of my dad.
"Dad" i say bluntly.
"Amelia" he huffs and pulls me into him for a hug , i hug him back hesitantly because I can't remember the last time i hugged my dad.

We all say hi to each other and sit on the sofa's.
"So are you two together yet" Klaus says with his fingers intertwined and a bug smirk across his face.
"No brother we are not" Kol sighs because thats all they have been asking for ages.
"We are best friends and it has been that way for over 150 years." I add.
"Your boring" he huffs and sips his drink.

I tap Kol's shoulder and signal him to follow me , we walk up to the bathroom in his room.
I run the shower and the sink to make sure nobody hears the conversation.
"You thinking what I'm thinking" i say mischievously.
"You wanna pretend to be together to shut them up until they leave" he says with the same tone as me smiling.

We turn all of the water off and walk downstairs , i walk straight into the kitchen and start making a sandwich. I feel 2 hands wrap around my waist and light kisses on my collarbone.
"Stop they could walk in at any minute" i whisper and giggle a little , i move my head without even noticing giving more access . It felt good , I've missed his touch that was something more that friends.
"They wont walk in" he whispers into my neck and moves up my neck making it more passionate. It felt so real but i know its fake...

"You hear that right" Klaus whispers , i hear him and everyone else talking about it thinking we can't hear.
He pulls out a pen and writes on his hand bringing his chest into my back even more , his writes on his hand :

Im gonna make this seem more real , just go along with it

I nod my head and he pulls me to turn and face him , he takes my sandwich and throw it in the bin.
"Heyy i was hungry" i moan at him.
"You will live darling" he giggles and comes back over to me and pulls my body hard against his.

Someone walks into the kitchen and Kol quickly lets go and moves away.
"Hey you two , i was just grabbing a water" Rebekah says suspiciously and grabs a water , then leaves trying not to laugh.
"I think they were kissing" she whispers to everyone and they all laugh a little.
Me and Kol walk into the room and sit on the sofa together , i throw my legs over his lap.

"Hey you two , movie night tonight?" Elijah asks with his hands together.
"Sure me and Amelia can go out and grab snacks and stuff" Kol suggests and pushes my legs off and pulls me up off the sofa.
"Okay be back before 7pm and then we will start" Klaus says and signals us permission to leave.