Chapter 1

~Return~

After years away from New Orleans i have decided to visit my family.

I arrive in New Orleans and head straight to the compound and find them.
"Amelia ...?" A familiar voice says from behind me.
"Elijah" i say as i spin around and dive into his arms , hugging him tightly as he returns it.
"I haven't seen you in years , Klaus will be pleased as will Rebekah" he says as he releases me with a bug smile.
"What about Kol" i say with a large smile hoping to see him.
"Klaus happened" he sighs.

"NIKLAUS MIKAELSON GET OUT HERE AND TELL ME WHERE THE BLOODY HELL MY BEST FRIEND IS YOU NAIVE LITTLE WANKER" i shout as loud as i can with a angry tone. He rushes down and stands in front of me smirking away.
"Hello love" he says sarcastically.
"Nice to see you too" he adds.
"Where the bloody hell is Kol" i ask in annoyance.
"You know where i keep the coffins , thats where he is" he says as him smirk turns to a straight face that he know annoys me when he has a dagger in my best friends.

I vamp speed to the room full of coffins and open Kol's and pull out the dagger.
"You are too quiet , I can't sit here and wait so hurry up and wake up you dick" i say to his lifeless body and leave the room.
"Millie" a girl says from the other side of the room.
"Bex" i reply and we run at each other and hug each other tightly.
"I have missed you so much" i say into her hair.
"As have i" she replies and pulls away.
I run outside onto the street and grab a human and drag them inside.
"You will go to that room down there and stand and wait , as soon and my friend gets up out of that coffin you must offer him your neck" i say in a concentrated voice as her pupils dilate to my compulsion. She walks away and goes to the room.

After around 10 minutes i hear screaming.
"Ah he is awake" i whisper to myself.
I stand in the middle of the compound grounds and wait smiling for Kol to come out.
He walk out as he wipes the blood off of his chin.
"Amelia Gerard" he says under his breath and rushes over to me. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his torso , his arms around my  waist and his head buried in my neck. I have missed his warmth.

"Ah brother i see you have reunited with dear Amelia" Klaus says with a sarcastic smile.
I stand on my feet and smile as Kol rushes over and throws him across the floor into a wall.

I stand in-front of Kol and look up at him.
"No Kol , not today" i say softly and calmly and i place my hands on his chest slowly pushing him backwards. He looks down at me and gives me the look saying 'fine' and we leave the compound