Chapter 2

We get to a bar in New Orleans and sit at the bar. He orders us drinks and we sit and chat.
"Kol can we go to school ?" I ask him , I've never been to school.
"Why its boring" he replies.
"Because i want to make new friends and go to school" i say with a sulky face.
"I mean if thats what you want to do then sure" he sighs and sips his drink.
"You mean us , your coming with me" i say with a cheeky smile , i know its the last thing he wants to do.
"Fine where to" he huffs and rolls his eyes.
"Mystic falls , away from everyone here it will be fun" i say happily , ill be away from my dad. 
"Okay we leave tomorrow" he says and downs his drink , i do the same.
We have a few more drinks and head back to the compound.

We walk through laughing together and talking.
"Ah Kol , Amelia your home" Klaus says with a smirk.
"Yes brother we are , we are leaving tomorrow" Kol explains and then explains everything to him.
"I want to come !" Rebekah shouts and runs down to us.
"Yay" i say and hug her.
"Lets go pack" Rebekah says with a smile and pulls me upstairs.

We pack our things and talk about what we will do and stuff then i sleep in Rebekah's room with her. After a but i wake up and wonder down to Kol's room.
"Kol wake up" i groan as i walk into his room.
"What" he groans back and sits up.
"Im sleeping with you , Rebekah snores loud" i sigh and climb into his bed.
"Alright love" he whispers and lays back down beside me. We lay and talk for a but and then i fall asleep by his side.
I feel him turn onto his side with an arm over my stomach , his touch brings me warmth.
Wait what I can't think like that , he is my beet friend ! But he makes me feel so safe...

In the morning i wake up with Kol still cuddling me , he has probably missed me.
"Kol wake up you big baby" i whisper in his ear sweetly.
He wakes up and realises he is cuddling and and moves his arms and we both just laugh about it.

We get up and talk about where we will stay and what we will do in mystic falls.
We walk downstairs with our things and see Rebekah ready to go.
"Lets start a life together then" she says with a small smile and then klaus walks in smirking.
"Are you two finally together" he asks smirking as he stand with us all.
"No why" i say and have a confused look on my face.
"Because i walked past Kol's room this morning and saw you in his bed asleep whilst he was snuggling up to you" Klaus chuckles a little.
"Because Rebekah snores loud so i slept with Kol and people can't control what their body does when they are asleep Nik" i sigh and laugh at his assumptions.
"Just get together , you would make an outstanding couple" Elijah adds to the conversation.
"They will be together by the next time you or us visit each other" Rebekah says smirking and signals us to leave.
We say our goodbyes and leave New Orleans.