Some context!

Hi there, this book will be a shorted story compared to the others I've written but don't you worry, there's still a lot of fluffy experiences for you to enjoy. Let's hop right in shall we?

I'm Nio your author and hopefully friend! I'm enby and they/them pronouns are what I use so I'd really appreciate it if you could use those for me :))
After this book, I'll be writing one from a different perspective though I don't know when that book will come out or when this one will finish.
Updates will start off fast because of the chapters I've pre written in a gust of inspiration at four AM last night aha.
If the updates slow down its most likely because of my work or personal life, so don't worry about the book, I'm very sure I'll finish it!

Next up I didn't see many tenkuu shinpan fics anyway, and the three I did find were mostly one or two chapters, sometimes just the info pages, so I'm here to give you another story you can read over time, or binge depending on when you're reading this!

I'll post the first chapters I've had in bulk so expect a good amount today and tomorrow to read! And please if you have any friends who have read the manga or watched the anime let them know about this fic! And be sure to vote if you like it.

Now for the warnings, make sure you read through because there are many sensitive subjects mentioned in this book.

⚠️CW: MENTIONED SUICIDE⚠️
⚠️CW: VIOLENCE AND BLOOD⚠️
⚠️WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE ANIME⚠️
⚠️WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE⚠️
⚠️CW: GORE⚠️
⚠️CW: MENTION OF GUNS AND OTHER WEPONS⚠️
⚠️CW: SMUT⚠️

now that that's out of the way we're all set to go! I'll see you on the flip side high rise traveler!!