Raise

⚠️quick authors note theres lemon here ;)) skip this chapter if you're not up for that , there's no plot specific things here so Dw⚠️

— the two begin their first match of strip poker—

I looked at both of our hands. "Damn" he said "finally! I choose lower" I smiled putting down my pig, he put down a double six and I chuffed happily. "Alright, well, I guess we agreed this was strip poker right?" I nodded leaning back ready to see something as he took his hat off. "Done" I pouted, "hey! That's cheating" he raised a brow. "What is it? Disappointed?" I blushed, this side of him was new. "No, it's fine, but now you don't have anything over me, so we're even" he shrugged dealing the next set of cards.

"You know, I have a pretty good hand here" I commented switching out an ace. "Oh really? It so happens that I do as well" I smirked as he also swapped an ace. He could have a double, but if so why'd he switch that one out? A bluff? Oh well, either way I can win with the higher hand. "Rock paper scissors SHOOT" I let out a breath of dissapointment. "Paper beats rock" he smiled. "I choose lower" he put down his pig hand, and I pouted showing my straight and looking to him. "Welp, here we go" I held my tie taking it off and laying it neatly on the arm chair undoing the first button too, just for the fun of it. "That's all you get for now" I winked. "Hmmm, alright, next game it is"

I felt the cards swapping out a ten and an ace, he swapped out a queen. "Rock paper scissors SHOOT" I smirked at the win. "Go ahead mr sniper, make your decision" he raised a brow. "That doesn't sound good for me Huh, well I choose lower" I smiled putting down my double, he set down a three of a kind shrugging. "I guess I'll do what you did" he took off his tie laying it on the back of the sofa he was on and leaning forward again. "Even again" he hummed dealing the cards.

A few rounds were played and now we were without our socks, shoes, and belts. and he'd taken off his gloves and jacket. "I choose higher" he said putting down a royal flush. "Huh? Nooooo" I put my three of a kind on the table and begrudgingly took of my navy jacket walking to hang it on the coat hanger my the window. "This is getting good in the next few rounds" I smirked. We dealt the cards, swapped out, and played. "Rock paper scissors SHOOT" I lost. Uh oh. "I choose higher" he spoke calmly. I smiled. "Huh I guess I have an even chance" I put down a straight, and ontop of that he put a straight, one higher than my own. "Nooo!" I whined admitting defeat. "Ya know I hope you're happy" I smirked unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it over the back of the sofa where my tie was.

"Next"
"Lower"
He put down his three of a kind, and I set down my double. "Hah!" Finally I'll see the rest of his torso.. "well here you go" he unbuttoned his own shirt slowly obviously teasing me. I just sat back patiently. Then after a while he slipped the shirt off and put it on the arm of the chair. "Damn" I mumbled, he was chiselled, not overly muscular but just the right amount of strong, like I remembered him. "Huh?" I blushed looking down at the cards I was shuffling. "Oh nothing, it's fine"

"Next"
"Higher"
I begrudgingly put down my pig. "Ahhh" blushing i unbuttoned my trousers and took them off laying them on the back of the sofa with my shirt and crossed my legs in embarrassment. I looked up to see yuu already red shuffling the cards, attempting to keep calm. "You doing ok?" I said walking over and sitting next to him, well, I was doing this, no going back now. "You look nervous" he took a deep breath and looked at me up and down. "What's wrong Yuu?" I held his cheek and caressed it with my thumb. "Nothings wrong, let's play the next game" he felt the cards as I scooted so that our bare arms were touching.

"Rock paper scissors SHOOT" I'd won, "lower cards" I said putting down a pig, and waiting. He put down a straight and sighed taking off his own pants and looking straight at me. "Is this what you wanted y/n?" He spoke lowly leaning in to my ear. "Because it's what I want" I felt a hand snake around my waist. "Looks like we've got one thing in common then" I purred placing small kisses on his neck. "You know, we could always scrap the game and get right to the interesting stuff" I said pulling my face back to his. "Then why don't we get on with it" he growled pulling me to be under him and closing the gap between our lips.

I hummed into the kiss massaging the tent in his boxers slowly to tease him as we made out. "Are you sure you want this" he asked trailing his face down to my chest placing soft kisses on my collarbone. "Yes~" I breathed. He took off my bra and started massaging my breasts with one hand while using his other to slip into my panties and rub my clit. "Ahh~" the moan I let out made him go a little faster. "Y-yuu~" I moaned. "Please~" he kissed me again. "Not yet" he took off his boxers and let me get to his dick, it was big.

I opened my mouth slightly licking the tip before slowly going further and further in adding more of his length in my mouth. I hummed while I did and He let out small moans holding my hair back as I bobbed my head. I could feel him getting harder in my mouth. "Fuck" he breathed as I pulled away quickly wiping my mouth off and laying back on the sofa as he positioned himself by my entrance.

He held my arms above my head by my wrists and held one of my legs up with his other hand. I felt him slowly entering me and pulling out, I gasped as he went deeper inside me slowly getting faster with his thrusts making the couch creak ever so slightly. I let out a moan as he went faster pounding me into the arm of the sofa. "Ahh oh my god Yu~ I'm gonna-cum" I moaned moving my hands to grab his wrist. He grunted "cum for me" he let out a shaky breath as he slammed his entire dick inside me. I felt myself tense up as I came over his length, he continued thrusting into me as I did holding my hips steady as he thrust one last time before pulling out and cumming on my stomach. "Oh my god" I breathed.

Yu lent down to sweetly kiss my cheek and picked me up. "I have a feeling you might need another shower" I chuckled. "Yeah, but I think We should cover up first. Don't want to be found naked by a mask eh?" I grabbed a hand towel and cleaned myself up before showering again and flopping back onto the sofa next to him once I'd gotten dressed. It seemed like he'd showered aswel, he smelt fresh, like cotton. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded laying on his shoulder and sighing. "We should have dinner" I mumbled. "We should" he replied. I just laid there resting on his arm linking my fingers with his and putting a small kiss on his jaw where his mask didn't cover him.

I rested my head down closing my eyes, I couldn't be bothered to get any food, I was already too comfortable here, and with that comfort I slowly felt my senses run away, as I drifted off to sleep waiting for the sun to rise, and the rest of our team to get back.

—A/N—

I hope this does ok 🤞 my first smut lmao I'm happy to take constructive criticism :))