With one stone

Snipers PoV

"Kuon!" I banged the door open to the back room kuon was raiding for supplies. "Huh? Yes mr mask?" She beamed weirdly at me. "It's started early..." she looked taken aback. "But... mayu is still on patroll, I don't want to go in without someone else, and having another one closer to god in her brain at once could overload her" she spoke. "What about me? I've been through hibernation before, I can go with you to save her kuon" she didn't look too thrilled at that option, but nodded. "Right, let's begin!"

We all sat in a small circle both connecting hands with y/n as kuon brought us both in, it was like falling, but through something thicker than air. "WAIT AM I NAKED- WHA-"

a flash of light cane and. "W-woah, my clothes are back but" I fell my face. "My mask is... it's not here, that means" I looked around for it the version of myself with the mask. And sure enough there it was, in the window of that strangely familiar building. Staring at me. As usual kuon stood infront so she couldn't see my face and led me into the house. It was fairly big, the first room a regular dining room with a small television set hooked up above the fireplace in the next room, the stairs were made of oak and polished nicely save for the scuffs in the varnish from all the use.

"In here" I heard gentle struggling from the room infront of the stairs. A small plaque told me that this was y/n's room.

"Know youll die a complete stranger to him"
"No please—— let- go"
"Obey the order from the one closer to god"
"Please- s-top- it"
"Forget everything and give up, you mean nothing to Makoto Yuka"
"No, I st—ill have... time"
"Give in y/n l/n, you have lost and will now be terminated by the hibernation process"
"But we were suppose- ACGH"

As I opened the door I saw that monster from the moments before we reunited, she had picked her up by the neck. She was strangling y/n! "KUON!" Kuon stood in shock at the door, why'd she look so guilty?

"Oh look, they're both here" the tall masked version of her threw y/n across the room to my feet where she lay breathing raggedly.
"Ma-ko-to.... Yu- ka" y/n fel to the floor without a word. "Kuon please do something!" I hurried but she was still frozen in place. "Alright fine" I huffed and looked the masked y/n in the eyes. "Listen you're going to give her back full reign of her body understand?" The mask laughed but it was glitched and broken "I do not take orders from you defective mask" it took a step closer to me. "Someone closer to god must've saved you from your hibernation, but as I'm aware your suicide command still remains"

The masked great angel stepped so she was looming over me. "I'd truely hate to have to make that handsome face go jump off of one of those bridges out there" it laughed again "pathetic, you nor her will ever feel that love again, the one that is closer to god has made her decision, AND I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH" it threw a fast punch at my gut making me fly into a wall with a huge crack. "W-wait, kuon... what did... you— do?" She only looked at the great angel in fear.

"K-ku.. on... please... hel—p mee" y/n's nearly gone conscience was hanging onto kuons ankle, the tears welling in her eyes evidence of what she'd done. "I- I have to but I— I can't move" my eyes went wide. "KUON YES YOU CAN" her head snapped to me. I may not reciprocate her feelings but... if she could save y/n, it'll would be in debt to her and as long as she didn't make any stupid decisions, I'd do anything. "Kuon you have to stop the hibernation process" the masked y/n stepped closer to me again this time pushing me back into the wall and grabbing me by the throat. "Ku-on" I struggled to stay in y/ns mind my conscience being slowly pushed out of her mind.

"NO!" Kuon finally moved now sparking with blue energy, she wasn't looking at me still, because of my face or because of something else? Doesnt matter.