Break away

Waking up after my two hour nap was more tiring than running across the suspension bridges at full speed. "Y/n cmon we're leaving soon" I heard a low voice say. "Yuuu, five more minutes" I said sitting up and subconsciously hugging his arm still half asleep. "No, no more minutes cmon" I groaned again. "Mmmh but I hurt" I moaned being gently shaken off of his arm. He didn't say anything but he did hold my chin and raise my head up a little, that was enough to make me wake up faster. "Actually that's pretty valid. "Yuri come look at this" he called her over as both looked at my neck.

"Hey what are you both doing?" I asked. "Ok y/n I think you should stay behind and rest" I looked at yuri then Yu "wait but why I feel fine" Yuka sighed. "Just go take a shower, I'll stay here with y/n, you Ein, Mayuko and kuon should all go help Rikuya out" yuri nodded gathering everyone up and telling them what was about to go in. I was still so confused, what was wrong? Why were they leaving me and Yu out of the battle. "Hey.. sniper" he looked down. "Hmm?" I scratched my chin. "Why are they all leaving us behind? What's wrong?" I asked fiddling with my fingers. "Well, if you find a mirror, you'll understand the cause for concern... do you remember anything from hibernation?" I shook my head and thought.

"Well, I fuzzily remember the masked version of myself being there and telling me something, I just don't remember what" I tried my best to remember what happened but nothing came of it. "Hmm, I see. Well the long and short of it, kuon and I went inside your brain, the masked you was strangling your conciseness to try and end the hibernation early. When we went in I ended up getting thrown about too, but it's over now, you've got complete control and you're gonna be ok"he put an arm round my shoulder as the others left and I sadly leaned into him. I still didn't know what was wrong, why couldn't I come along?

"Again, you should go take a shower, I'll sit outside in case you need anything, alright" I blushed softly. "Oh- ok then, thanks Yu" he nodded and grabbed a towel from the next room, walking with me to the bathroom and passing me the towel through the door. "Take your time" he commented gently closing the door behind him. Still confused I took off my shoes, jacket and opened my shirt. That was when I looked in the mirror. "OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL?!" He poked his head in covering his eyes with one gloved hand. "H-hey, everything all right?" I swivelled around and took his hand away from his face. "No! Look at this damn bruise!" I whined motioning to my neck.

It was true, the moment I looked in the mirror I saw that my masked self strangling my conscience turned out to bruise my neck in the shape of two large hands. I stumbled back to the mirror grazing my fingers over the bruise and seething at how much just a gentle touch did. "It hurts so much, before it was just a small ache, like a sore throat but it hurts so much when I touch it" I mumbled. I turned to Yu who had sore covered his eyes with this hand. "Hey! You can look you know, Not like I'm naked" he hummed. "Yeah but you're also showing of your bra" he commented keeping his eyes covered. "I know that, but damn, I thought I knew you well enough, already" I teased slowly bringing his hand back down.

He overted his gaze from me. "You're so tense, jeez, loosen up a bit" I commented flicking the forhead of his mask. ".... right" he mumbled shutting the door behind him and calling through. "If anything happens let me know" I sighed in disappointment. I already knew he was a gentleman but jeez he was so proper. Oh well, I couldn't blame him for feeling uncomfortable, I don't know his situation. I took off my shirt and hat folding everything and putting it on the toilet seat ready for when I got out. Humming, I took off my panties and bra stepping into the hot waster and sighing at the slight burn on my skin. "Feels good" I mumbled as I let the water run through my hair.

I went to grab the shampoo realising I hadn't brought it with me.... s h I t... this time I was actually naked. "Uhh, Hey yuu!" I called. He cracked the door open again with his hand covering his eyes again. I covered myself with the shower curtain peeking my head out from it. "Uhh, I forgot the wash stuff, can you pass it to me?" I could see him visibly stiffen a little "uh, alright, where'd you put em?"
"They're all in a box in the back room, you can choose the scent it's up to you" I heard him humm an ok and I just stood in the shower feeling the water and the steam, ruffling my hair in the shower to let the water completely cover it.