Chapter 7

so we were able to get into Sams drive way for his bottom floor flat, we walked in and had a massive thrill of people talking and as soon as we walked in they all looked at us.

Mum said "welcome home Ell, and hello Miss Rosie" she said in a childish tone.

as the night went through i discovered more about this flat than ever, this is a gorgeous home and i cant wait to live my life here. 

"hey Ell, Do you like our home?"

"i love it Sam, its the most gorgeous home ive ever seen, why am i so lucky?"

"good, and because you deserve all the happiness in life you can succeed too"

"aww thankyou"

Just through those few words it only felt like 5 minutes and it was actually carrying on through to 2 hours and the people are starting to leave, we had to go and wave them off and say thankyou for coming and that took 20 minutes but then we were just with my parents, sams parents and Us, Rosie so it was great, i thoroughly enjoyed it.

i walked into mine and sams bedroom, and began to change into my pjs, so i was alot more comfyer. when i walked back into the living room (in my lacy blue top and my blue and red checkered shorts) i went to get rosie to get her into her pink baby grow and sam was on the sofa cuddling her and feeding her, her bottle. i felt so happy that he was here to support me i mean most girls my age dont have that sort of luxory but i did, and i felt very special.

i went and sat next to my mum and flicked through a few channels till i found something decent.

Mum said "Hey sweetie, are you comfy now?"

"Yes" i replied " alot more, im so happy you guys approved of us"

A voice cut in "well we didnt have much of a choice" it ended up to be Sams dad

we all laughed as i got up to make a drink

"hey babe make me one will you?"

"why not, im everyones slave today" i chuckled

"aww bless you, come sit here, i'll make them, i mean you've gone through alot today, come and rest your feet, and your body baby"

my mum and sams mum said "aw what a gentleman"

i came over yawning and took Rosie out of his hands and he gave me a kiss on my forehead, i sat down on the sofa, and i kept glancing over at sam every once in a while and his top was above his waist line so i kept reviewing the top of his boxer line.

he came over and said "you enjoying what your seeing?"

i blushed hard "urmm well yes of course i am, your gorgeous to me"

"feelings mutual gorgeous"

Sam placed all 6 drinks onto our brand new coffee table, which i loved because my dad hand crafted it, i got up and took Rosie into her room, it was gorgeous, the crib was oak and it was painted white, whith butterfly rugs and white chester drawers, it had light green and white floral walls, it had a photograph of me and sam framed on her wall behind her crib and a white and pink nappy changing table also a white carpet.

so i got up but sam followed me into her room i put her onto the changing table, i got her nappy changed and her vest and babygrow buttoned up before it was 7:30, her bedtime. (yes already she has a bedtime but i find it better to start now rather than later)

 she was a good girl and she went straight to sleep, which was good cause i just wanted to relax because of that day, i mean in an amzing way it was a beautiful day but in other respects it was my worst nightmare! with two guys i didnt even like, anyway enough of them.