Chapter 4

Ella grabbed Sam's hand and pulled him back down.

She whispered, "Please don't make a scene babe, I am really tired and don't want to have to split anything up please?"

Sam agreed not to do anything but he really tensed up; he was physically holding himself back

Aydyn decides to say, "Well I see you have gotten back into you slutty ways, getting pregnant?"

Sam goes mental and shouts "EXCUSE ME BUT WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING IN HERE TELLING MY GIRLFRIEND SHES A SLUT, WHY ARE YOU HERE ANYWAYS?"

Aydyn comments to Sam's shouting "Well I saw Ella come in here and I wanted to know what was wrong, but I see she's got her heart set on a player like you huh."

Sam was about to stand up and give him a punch but he remembers what Ella said, so instead he gets up and goes to the front desk

"Excuse me Miss, but could you get that guy escorted out please, he is rudely stating things about my girlfriend because she's pregnant, and he's been stalking her for a while" he lies.

"Of course young man."

So she hits the red button under her desk and security guards come walking around the corner. The woman points to the Aydyn and he is escorted out of the building.

Sam goes and sits back down, just as he parks his bum down.

"Ella Savannah Howard, will you please come to surgery 5."

I get up very slowly because of how tired I and Sam helps me up by holding my hand as we walk into the surgery whilst Sam, mum, and dad go and sit next to the bed. I lay on the bed and pull my shirt up a little bit ; enough for the doctor to scan my belly.

He pulls out his stick and blue gel, and says "this is going to be cold" but by the time I had a chance to answer- it was frigging freezing. I squeezed Sam's hand really hard and he just giggled at me. He pushes the stick around my belly just till he found the baby's heartbeat and after a few minutes he found the baby's heartbeat.

"Hey, we're able to find out the baby's gender, do you want to know?"

We all shouted "YES!"

"I am proud to tell you, you're expecting a little girl."

I looked at Sam who was smiling so much.

Sam said "I really wanted a girl and my wishes have come true, I'm so happy"

Just then, there is a knock on the surgery door.

Jake walks in....we're all really confused as to why he had such a delay to come but I didn't care my big brother was here to support me!

"So what are we expecting...or haven't we found that out yet?"

The Doctor says "Hello, Mr. ..."

Jake says, "Howard, I'm Ella's brother."

"Hello Mr. Howard, I am really proud to say you're expecting a little niece."

He looks at me and smiles!

"Ella I'm soo happy for you, I'm going to help as much as I can, I promise."

Just as the Doctor was cleaning Ella up she jumped off the chair and gripped Jakes waist so hard.

She whispered, "I love you Jake"

Mum says, "As much as I hate to break this brother and sisterly moment but the Doctor needs his next patient."

"Thank you so much Doctor Parker, I wouldn't be anywhere without you thank you so much."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------