Morningggg!~

Bendy: *He eats the chocolate and smiles //-w-//

--

Henry: *He gently takes Joey's hand, holding it, kissing the back of his hand, softly*

--

Eddie: N-Nn~! Hah~~!

--

Billy: ..! *He blushes more, holding out his hand to him* Okay, c-c'mere, then..

--

Double Dee: *He smiles, softly* 

--

Lucifer: *His smile widens a bit, and grabs the Devil by his wrists, leaving no room for escape* Let's let the truth out then~ We can see how you feel after just a few of his lies are revealed~

Devil: Don't you fucking dare, you ass whore!!

Lucifer: This is Samael~ Son of God~ God's favorite, nonetheless~ *He squeezes on Devil's shoulder, making him switch between a few forms, before ending up at a silky-white, goat-like form with large angel wings* He's become a shapeshifter, but this is his real form~

Devil: Lucifer, don't!

Lucifer: Charlotte, dear. Your dear uncle Samael betrayed God and got him and our entire family banished to Hell, fully aware of what he was doing~ It's his his fault you're in Hell in the first place~

Devil:  ...

--

Alastor: Yes, he tends to destroy your pride in anyway he can. Plus he's much more powerful than me. So is the Devil, but he wouldn't harm me unless I harmed Charlie.

--

Ollie: Um, I like warm colors..! I think orange might be my favorite...!

Gate: Eh, y-you can go first..!