facts tho-

Bendy: (HBGBGH- BrO- XD) *He sticks his tongue out a bit, cutely* Nu-uh...!

--

Henry: *He looks towards Norman, not knowing what to do or say again*

--

Eddie: A-Ahh~~!

--

Billy: *He blushes more* D-Do you wanna.. t-t-try sex...? *He looks away from him, incredibly flustered*

--

Double Dee: *He smiles a bit, petting his head*

--

Lucifer: Actually, speaking with my brother would be good... *He puts the bottom of his cane against Devil's chest* Because, I heard that the little virgin himself was sleeping with his own "right-hand-man"~

Devil: ! You heard wrong, Lucifer. *He's staying calm for Charlie*

Lucifer: And, I heard you slipped into Earth a couple times~

Devil: That's bull. *He's lying this time, he has*

Lucifer: Daddy'd be awfully mad~ He used to call you his "Lil' Devil Darlin'" y'know~

Devil: I don't care how he feels, and I never did. And, I never asked him to call me shit.

Lucifer: Oh?~ Well, did you like the name Samael  then-- 

Devil: *He finally snaps, punching him* Luci, I'm in a really pissy mood on the topic of dad today, so kindly fuck off!

Lucifer: *He shakes his head and smiles* There you are~ I was wondering how much it would take when you're holding back for Charlotte~ And a "bad day with dad"?~ Please tell~ Something happen recently?~ Something appear?~

Devil: ... You say one more word and I'll break your cheeky face.

Lucifer: What?~ Don't want Charlie to know that you've been lying to her since the day you met?~ You've never even told her your real name, apparently~ 

--

Alastor: ...! <Mumbles: "Friendship"...?> *He turns off the stove, and turns around* My problem with Lucifer is mostly due to past... Difficulties. To put it simply, I find him to be a dirtbag. A lying, rude, unethical one too. 

--

Ollie: *She smiles* I'm glad..!

Gate: Eh, m-mhm!~